Strain test results

DSC_4123.JPG

So it's been tested.
I'm surprised with the terpene profiles. I can't believe my house and garden Dutch has very Lil pinene which has happened before but no Myrcene come on analytical your shit is swinging to much. I know my terpene profile was different then these results. I'm gonna use steep hill and run again obviously different nugs but let's see if there's a difference between the two.

So both tests are washed.
Screenshot_2015-05-25-03-05-54.png

House and garden terpene profile
Screenshot_2015-05-25-03-17-26.png

Docs terpene profile
Screenshot_2015-05-25-03-18-28.png

Wow, thanks for sharing that....

Hey dutty subbed to, hey question, I noticed you had a white widow with a cbd of 12%.......how does something with that much cbd and bout half the Thc smoke? And what genetics would you recommend for a cbd grow?

One more......lol, should I be looking for something witha 50/50 spread?

Thanks dude, this thread take a our hobby, your career in a whole new direction.....:thumb:

Last test they labeled it sour widow it tested at
5.54 thc
13.57 cbd

It's on that screen shot as well.

As for smoke it tastes fine got a citrus undertone for sure. That's why the dispensary re labled it sour widow doesn't matter to me as I didn't pay for test.
I have a buddy that likes it while he's working. But gets very Lil. One of my patients was using it but passed away. And it's not moving too well at dispensaries right now so I went ahead and put her outside.

Most cbd Strains are roughly 50/50. If you want a true cbd look for a 3/1 or 4/1 split. I'd recommend these genetics if cbd is your interest

Charolottes Web (good luck Stanleys hold that close)
AC /DC
Remedy
Sour tsunami
Harlequin

Cbd crew carries a few good ones.

Everyone I talk to says their CBD strains aren't moving and it is amazing to me. I think too many people are reluctant to try it because they hear "non-psychoactive" and don't want to waste their money on some BS that won't get them high. But for me personally I love the CBD strains especially Harlequin.

If people actually tried them I think they would be popular. There is still a noticeable high, sometimes it's very noticeable, but you feel GOOD. Maybe they just work better for walking panic attacks like me, but CBD strains are great. I hope they don't fall out of favor before I can get a good Harlequin clone somewhere.

Everyone I talk to says their CBD strains aren't moving and it is amazing to me. I think too many people are reluctant to try it because they hear "non-psychoactive" and don't want to waste their money on some BS that won't get them high. But for me personally I love the CBD strains especially Harlequin.

If people actually tried them I think they would be popular. There is still a noticeable high, sometimes it's very noticeable, but you feel GOOD. Maybe they just work better for walking panic attacks like me, but CBD strains are great. I hope they don't fall out of favor before I can get a good Harlequin clone somewhere.

I ran Harlequin for 3 cycles. No real demand.

I don't enjoy it by itself, but it is EXCELLENT mixed at 20-50% with a racey Sativa.

well im not sure about the prices, as for lbs these days, prices dropped.. onlything that stayed the same was prices for grams and 8ths...
i remmber when top stuff back then was for 3600 and that was considered a great prices for high quality..im talking about high quality lung expansion two hit stuff..

u can find it at the dispensary here and there but u have to look carfefully at the tricomes..

Oh and my cbd widow is from cbd seeds.

I beilve cbd crew had a cbd mango that looked good......they say anywhere from something like 5-12%cbd.......some tested higher some lower average 7, something to that effect, now with cbd and THC are we all looking for specific phenos to deliver the high numbers or is it luck of the draw with the seeds you get?

Sorry if that ramble was confusing.......I guess a different way to ask is.....your dutch for example sways back and forth around 25-30.......is that the growing technique.....I'm assuming they were all from clones....or if you had two of the same cutting in HB soil, let's say, grow side by side would the numbers be the same?

Just a thought a work to keep me going today? Thanks for putting my thinking cap on for me duty........:thumb::passitleft:

I beilve cbd crew had a cbd mango that looked good......they say anywhere from something like 5-12%cbd.......some tested higher some lower average 7, something to that effect, now with cbd and THC are we all looking for specific phenos to deliver the high numbers or is it luck of the draw with the seeds you get?

Sorry if that ramble was confusing.......I guess a different way to ask is.....your dutch for example sways back and forth around 25-30.......is that the growing technique.....I'm assuming they were all from clones....or if you had two of the same cutting in HB soil, let's say, grow side by side would the numbers be the same?

Just a thought a work to keep me going today? Thanks for putting my thinking cap on for me duty........:thumb::passitleft:

The sway in my experience is based on which nug you choose. I ran two off of the same plant one higher 3 bud down second node down and a random one at about 6th node up. The bottom tested 14.6 while the top at 21.12

Back
Top Bottom