Strain test results

Hey DP, you got some real nice results here. Wish I could contribute to your thread, but like I told you haven't tested anything yet. I can't believe it took me until now to find your thread! :(

Was that oil a couple pages back a QWET extraction?

He uses 99% alcohol no ethanol but yeah its just a alcohol extraction some that he makes is clear for my personal use. The Dutch treat oil was crazy good.

So he's using a very pure alcohol as the solvent. He obviously does as good a job extracting as you do growing. :thumb:

How is this oil consumed? is it ingested orally or vape/smoked?

Thanks again for sharing. When I finally get some stuff tested, I'll share here as well. :Namaste:

He calls my personal stuff 100$ grams. Cause it takes 100$ in product and massive filtering to get what I like.

I dab it either enail or Nectar collector.

The activated total implies this definitely could be ingested

He's only been extracting since November he learned with crap fan leaf. He's Semi retired so he's home all the time. And after giving him stuff he's gotten it down pretty Damn good.

Alright Dutty because of this thread and the lack of participation from others, i am dropping off some Tangerine Dream from Barney's Farm tomorrow. This was from my 1st grow and has been curing for 6 weeks. The dispensary wants 1.5 grams and $35 per test. I have this same strain going in HB so that's why I picked this strain to test. Thanks for the motivation to do this.

Alright Dutty because of this thread and the lack of participation from others, i am dropping off some Tangerine Dream from Barney's Farm tomorrow. This was from my 1st grow and has been curing for 6 weeks. The dispensary wants 1.5 grams and $35 per test. I have this same strain going in HB so that's why I picked this strain to test. Thanks for the motivation to do this.

that's a good price for the test!

Okay dutty I'm down in so cal so I'm gonna find a testing lab and my next harvest I will get some testing done just because I don't want u to be so lonely on here and I would like to know for my own reasoning its really worth it especially in the medical world but I don't have anything in flower right now prolly 2 or 3 weeks I will start em I can't wait though I just find ur test results so interesting I can't help myself but want to do it I hope you hold me to it now lol and cmon now you know that dutch treat got ur insides feeling a Lil warm and ur proud of that one. So to the rest of 420 mag he's right we are a growing forum and only one person here gets tested I hope that this inspires a few of u like it did me so we can get a nice log of all our tested strains it would be nice for research and documenting. Anyway you DA man dutty even though I'm having some troubles keep in up with ur 12 journals lol just kidding I love all the great info I get from u keep it coming.

I'd love to get something tested. I've heard a place that is local. I'll look into it.

Ok I dropped off the Tangerine Dream for testing yesterday. They pick up on Friday and then I will have the results emailed to me by the dispensary by next Friday. They use Iron lab for testing. When the manager took the sample and opened it, he said ooooh oranges, what is this?

Ok I dropped off the Tangerine Dream for testing yesterday. They pick up on Friday and then I will have the results emailed to me by the dispensary by next Friday. They use Iron lab for testing. When the manager took the sample and opened it, he said ooooh oranges, what is this?

well your terpene profile sounds equisite

I got the preliminary results off of the labs website today, the full report will come later this week. It came in at 15% THC and 16.83% overall. The plant average for tangerine dream tested at iron labs 15.49 thc and 17.1 overall. So I have a good baseline now and a high brix version in soil to compare. Overall i am happy since this was my first grow ever (non HB). I used Roots Organic soil and minerals as well as their full nutrient line. I made plenty of mistakes too. So for a learning experience it was invaluable. I will test everything from now on. This bud seems more potent than 15% (it just wrecks me after about 5-6 hits.) I don't know what CBG does but this came in at 3 times the plant average. Here is the link: ironlabsllc.co/view/results.php it was tested as Tangerine D from Tree City Health Collective.

And so it begins Dutty. Keep plugging away.

Neikodog, this gives you that valuable baseline. How exciting to be able to chart the change with HB. Will you be growing this strain again in the near future?

Back
Top Bottom