Pimpin Pimptress!

Pimptress420

Hello all! Everyone knows me as Pimptress, but my name is Stephanie. I am 19 years of age. I've been viewing this site for over a year now. But finally joined the fourm ummm.......I think it was in April?

Currently I am going to school at a community collage. Just taking the basics. I am not the best student. Nor am I the biggest fan of school. But I figure what else am I gonna do with myself right now! Not sure what I want to do with my life yet. Possibly going to broadcasting school in a year or two. I work for a good friend. He owns a Pita shop. I am there mon-fri. Not the best pay, but gets me threw.
My two biggest loves in the world is music, and puppies. I listen to anything. And if I don’t listen to it, I am very open minded. I only have one favorite band, and one favorite singer. And that is David Matthews. Hump I am soo in love with the man it’s not even funny. But other than Dave I don’t have favorites. One of my sayings (witch is also said by dave) is “Good music is good music. Everything else can just go to hell” Slayer
I don’t have many hobbies. When I was in high school I cheered. I was a cheerleader 7th grade till my senior year. It just never stopped. So I do still try to keep in shape. Currently talking a Yogalotties class. Witch is Yoga and Pollities. It’s fun, but kicks my ass.
I have been smoking mary since 7th grade. The first time I tried it was summer after 5th grade. But I didn’t fully start smoking till 7th grade. And became a full on pothead when I was a sophomore. Today I still smoke. Just not as much. At least twice a week. At the very least. I guess it just doesn’t do it for me anymore. It just kinda got old. But the taste and smell will never get old. Never will I pass hitting the bud without taking at least one hit. Smoke It
And I don’t wanna babble too much about myself. Introduction is gettin a lil too long.

Hey good to have you back pimptress but your text is to small so i didnt finish reading!

Back
Top Bottom