Pinch?

geoharpy

im having trub. i was told to use my fingernails and pinch top of plant , 1 turned purp after and other died, were do i pinch exactly, have stalk 2 oval leaves 2 jagged leaves were do i pinch :thanks:

im new grower trying different methods, plants were getting to tall wanted them to bush but i missunderstood and topped one, but did 2nd wright, but had to close to light and killed 2. i have 1 5 weeks old, tall but doing ok female, and 1 4 days not pinching these just lookin 4 info to learn, tried to upload pics, said were uploaded but they are not there in member under geoharpy:peace:

im new grower trying different methods, plants were getting to tall wanted them to bush but i missunderstood and topped one, but did 2nd wright, but had to close to light and killed 2. i have 1 5 weeks old, tall but doing ok female, and 1 4 days not pinching these just lookin 4 info to learn, tried to upload pics, said were uploaded but they are not there in member under geoharpy:peace:

Try low stress training with topping. If you have the time read through my journal in my sig below. I manage height through LST and Topping and I get crazy bushy plants.

yeh:thanks:i will take time for both, much appiciated, glad to have found sight lots of info along with helpfull and kind peps:slide:

I wanted to slow down 3 of my babies, to let a 4th catch up, i simply did the pinch on all three, and they all have a perfect healthy Y shape twin branches now, cant wait for the end result, I am definately doing it on every plant from now on, i did this when they were about ten inches tall, and they seem very very healthy, I have left the 4th one alone, so I can do a comparison later

Back
Top Bottom