Someone help me! I'm a first time grower and i'm a little concerned!

Project THC

Hello all Cannabis users ! :) Good evening ! So I started a grow.. Awhile back I was having trouble with them when they started off as sprouts, they were about two weeks old and I needed to move them to a new home because the leaves were browning. Since there was damaged tissue on some of my babies, I decided to sanitize my hands and pinch off the damaged leaves. I was pinching them all off and some of the leaves were being a bit stubborn and were sticking to the stem so it looked like I was peeling it off instead of pinching them off. I came across one of the kids and shit I heard a snap because when I peeled off the leaf, and it pulled the stem up and I heard and felt a snap and it didn't sound so good. It's still standing but I'm sure it's going through shock at the moment. Think it's a lost case ?? What can I do to save it ? Im sure its damaged I just don't know how bad.. Any feedback would be reassuring. Thank you. :)

Plants are resilient. One popular training technique actually involves pinching and bending the stems down.

As long as your stem didnt snap and break off the plant it should be fine.

I had a light fall on my plant spliting the trunk in half and burning the leaves. It lived and didnt even stop growing.

Hello all Cannabis users ! :) Good evening ! So I started a grow.. Awhile back I was having trouble with them when they started off as sprouts, they were about two weeks old and I needed to move them to a new home because the leaves were browning. Since there was damaged tissue on some of my babies, I decided to sanitize my hands and pinch off the damaged leaves. I was pinching them all off and some of the leaves were being a bit stubborn and were sticking to the stem so it looked like I was peeling it off instead of pinching them off. I came across one of the kids and shit I heard a snap because when I peeled off the leaf, and it pulled the stem up and I heard and felt a snap and it didn't sound so good. It's still standing but I'm sure it's going through shock at the moment. Think it's a lost case ?? What can I do to save it ? Im sure its damaged I just don't know how bad.. Any feedback would be reassuring. Thank you. :)

Hey mate, how are ya.. Firstly, id probably advise against pinching off leaves- if you want to get rid of them, use some sharp scissors and cut closer to the leaf than closer to the stem as this gives the plant to heal itself quikly without any other damage. The plant needs its fan leaves to create growth and build sugar,so try to avoid taking any leaves off at all unless totally neccessary. If the main stem has been snapped id keep an eye on her, i snapped a branch and it couldnt support the weight so i taped over the break and loosely tied some support strings to it to hold it up til she was able to repair herself, and that branch grew massive cola's.. As stated people do use techniques of snapping branches by pinching and lightly twisting it, called super or monster cropping, the plants repair and ive seen an increase in bud sizes with certain ppls setups. Few vids on POO-Tube you can watch on this topic.. Goodluk and hope they dont shock too badly...

Super cropping is a good way to increases thc, but put a bandaid or something to tape it up so it will heal. Like jimmy said cannabis is resilient so make sure you put something to make sure the stem is back in place so it can heal

Better to find the real reason why the leaves are browning at 2 weeks old, moving to a new home suggests that you have no correct growing area, or plan this needs organizing, plants do NOT care for aesthetic value, many growers do and at a cost.
Once you break a stem...all is NOT lost, many growers enact the infamous FIM or SIM strategy, so you are learning early.......relax
On any break, merely bend the stem back to it's original position, and support it with a gaffer tape bandage ....if it starts to wilt...spray with water from a hand spray pump, on the damaged leaves ..

Have a good understanding as to WHY leaves go yellow or brown, in many cases the plant lacks food, or the root tubes are blocked, and is feeding of the carbohydrates in the leaves, as you may on a cheese burger.

peace
"V"

ps ...and then someone runs of with your burger, this is what you are doing to your plant....lol

Well a friend of mine told me to just cut the stem and stick it in water since it was wilting over. I did this 3 days ago and its still living luckily. I have a few others that I realize that some of the nutrients are getting locked out. I found out it had to do something with the PH. Thank you guys for your help. I actually got an xActo knife for precise cutting. Also I have a different problem. I'm not sure what it is exactly but I think it's green algae. I am growing everything organically and I had to flush out the soil due to high PH. And now I have to deal with green algae. Anyone know what I can do to get rid of it organically ??

Well a friend of mine told me to just cut the stem and stick it in water since it was wilting over. I did this 3 days ago and its still living luckily. I have a few others that I realize that some of the nutrients are getting locked out. I found out it had to do something with the PH. Thank you guys for your help. I actually got an xActo knife for precise cutting. Also I have a different problem. I'm not sure what it is exactly but I think it's green algae. I am growing everything organically and I had to flush out the soil due to high PH. And now I have to deal with green algae. Anyone know what I can do to get rid of it organically ??

Youll need to keep water at base of your pot or in ur reservoir in a dark area so light does not allow bacteria to grow..Im having a similar issue, last time i covered everything, but this time used a clear container without any thing to cover my runoff and it got sum algae, i think a vinegar and water solution will clean and kill bacteria..IM NOT 100%, Im looking into myself.. once i find out for sure ill let u know mate.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom