Pineapple Chunk - 150w HPS

wranglerpx

Grow number 3 has commenced. She is sitting pretty under 2 6500k equivalent CFLs currently. She is growing very very fast. The leaves are a folding up a little but there is definately nothing stressing the plant. There is definately no heat stress and I fed first feeding of 1/4 strength nutes 2 days ago and she loved it. For two weeks this girl is doing very very well imo. I am using distilled water from my dehumidifier which has a neutral PH. I Will transfer to grow tent when my current grow is done (about 2 weeks or so) and might go right into flower. This grow has started off 100x better than my first two. I have learned a lot so far so keeping my fingers crossed!

What strain is it? Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? about 2 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soilless medium
If soil... what is in your mix? 50% Pro-Mix BX, 20% Perlite, and 30% Worm Castings with some dolomite lime.
If soil... What size pot? 2 gallon Air Pots
Size of light? 150w HPS and 2 42w 2700k CFL's
Temp of Room/cab? high 70's light, mid 60's dark
RH of Room/cab? 45 - 60% atm
PH of media or res? 6.1
Any Pests ? none so far
How often are you watering? When pots are light
Type and strength of ferts used? 3 part Blue Planet Nutrient organic line with blue bloom booster. Also mixed in some Root Magic Mycorrhizae into the top layer of soil as directed. I water untill runoff and then feed with a half gallon nute mixture according to the BPN feed guide weekly.

IMG_091620.JPG

IMG_091512.JPG

:420:

Re: Pineapple Chunk ~ 150w hps ~ Blue Planet Nutrients

Quick update. It is about 3 weeks or so veg give or take and she is about a foot tall. There is no sign of any kind of stress and is taking 3/4 strength nutes so far. I plan on starting full strength on monday. My FIM job turned into a top. There appears to be 2, maybe 3 new tops growing so I am happy. I will keep her under 2 6500k 100w cfls until my other plant is done flowering, which should be another week or so. This plant smells more in veg then my blue mystic does in full flower!! Here are some pics, let me know what yall think!

day 2 after FIM
top_day_2.JPG

FIM today, looks like a third growth trying to form.
5-19_3.JPG

5-19_2.JPG

5-19_1.JPG

:420:

re: Pineapple Chunk - 150w HPS

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom