Pineapple Kush

Mr PuFF

This is a bud that really stood out to me. I first bought it because someone referred it to me as Pineapple Express and I heard there was a strain that was made to be like the movie so I instantly bought some.

Later on, my friend was told it was actually Pineapple Kush, but it's quality was great.

Look: Bright green dense buds plentiful in red hairs. Big Buds. 3/5

Smell: The most pleasing part imo. Smells like a big box of Frooty Pebbels. Very strong smell. Just walking into a room with a Half O in it is a smack in the face of fruity goodness. 5/5 Smell

Potency: Highly Potent imo. I've been smoking since I was eleven years old(I'm 18 years old now) so 7 years may not be much in retrospect, but I know a little something about good pot; and this was some dank shit. A little bong rip can produce a light cough for about 3-8 seconds. While, a dank bong rip and produce a 30sec-2 Minute cough. 4/5

Taste: A very smooth and wonderful smoke. Leaves a taste on your lips that will have you begging for more. Almost like a Vanillaish Fruit if that makes any sense... 5/5

Touch: Dense Buds. Highly Sticky. 3/5

Other: Produces little to no shake

Overall 4.5/5.0

A Great weed.

Pineapple Kush is some of the finest medical weed grown in the Emerald Triangle. You are very lucky to have been able to sample some. I live in the Pacific NW and this bud is NEVER on the menu any place I have ever gone. Hopefully that will change because I hear this is some top notch medical marijuana.

You definitely hear correct! I hope some of this amazing herb makes it's way to your bowl; it's a phenomenal smoke.

Back
Top Bottom