Price - 80 1/4
Type - Hybrid - Indica Domminant
Appearance - dense nugs, frosty, darker green
Smell - like blueberry muffins
Taste - same as smell
Type of Buzz - body high
Length of Buzz - 2.5 to 3hrs
Best Medicinal Use - pain management, appetite, mood enhancing
Overall - let me start off by saying im on a mission to find the best strains for my health problems, and im not just looking to get high...thats just a bonus...this bud was deceptive to me. after the 1st bong hit it went right to my head..i thought, well i guess im not getting any pain relief from this plant...wow, i was wrong..it crept up after about 5 or so mins and took all my legg ache away, plus left me very very relaxed...couch locked within an hour...which was ok..the smoke is very sharp, even though is was smoked through a glass bong, expanded in my lungs cause a lil cough fit but was completely worth it...i addmitt im not much for fruity taste in my meds..but i thought i would give it a try...well worth it...would not recommend medicating with this stand if you have anything to do...better off waiting til night, put on a movie, grab some munchies, and chill..
blueberry44.jpg

Sounds like a tasty strain.

yea, it can be a little pricey here in so-cal...i dont grow all year because im a outdoor guy, but im about ready to start up again..

This one sounds like it's right up my alley. Thanks! Are you reviewing MMJ that you grew yourself? Very cool. I'm geting ready to convert a part of my garage for a small grow soon. This one sounds like a nice candidate if it's not too hard to grow. I'm a newb, so I need to start with something fairly forgiving.

I grew Blackberry kush outdoors last year, and though I liked the smoke, I would not recomend it for growing in an unprotected spot.
I found the branches to be flimsy, and easily broken when brushed against. I had to use a LOT of string to hold it together until harvest. It probebly could have benifited by supercropping to strengthen the branches. If I grew it again it would only be indoors. Also succeptible to mold more than my OG Kush was.

I am just wondering what type of Blueberry you crossed it with. I have a Blueberry x Heirloom Kush cross that I did. My Blueberry was from DJ SHORT, and it was the Sativa dominant Phenotype. All I can say is that it is truly one of the best Herbs I have ever grown. Being in the military I really never get to smoke, but my Wife who is permanently disabled loves it, although because of her pain and problems eating, she prefers to smoke Hash on a regular basis. Everyone else that has tried it, says I should just grow it and my Heirloom Landrace Kush strain. But I believe spice is the variety of life, so i go on growing whatever I feel like, bad old hard headed me!!!

it was purchased from a collective..im pretty sure its dj shorts blueberry x hindu kush.. indica dom around 70/30. im sorry to hear about your wife. Ive never tried hash, not really my thing i guess...too strong. Im glad to hear your growing, i am also. let me say thanks for all you do in the military...i realy appreciate it...

sounds great...take care and be safe...looking forward to the pics...i will post some too as well...as please dont be a hero more than you are...we need you guys to come back safe, and ALIVE....

Thank You, but I am no Hero, I just do my job and whatever happen, happens. Your not thinking like that when your being shot at. If anything, your butt hole puckers up so much you could not fit a blade of grass up it. And believe me , if you can find a place to hide and still maintain you perimeter, you damn sure will! the heroes are the ones who do not get to come home alive, they deserve the praise, not me. Check out my pictures I posted under Bud Shots and photos under my name, titled Some Buds and this Years Garden, or vice a versa. Not the best pics, as I am no pro photographer, and the garden is just getting started. The garden has Highland Kush, My Kush, Orange Krush, Hog X Orange Krush, Mazari Shareef and Red Romulan. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

i will check them out, and i think your all heros. in my family, all the men were military, mostly Navy, but my uncle was army...i was the blacksheep of the family and never enlisted...big regret, but i was, how should i say it, a fat ass growing up..lol...im not now, but too old to serve...its been great talking to you and good luck with your gardens...keep in touch, and alive.
jeff

Back
Top Bottom