Pink Cotton Candy

WildRosebud

Pink_C.jpg

Strain Name - Pink Cotton Candy (A true Cotton Candy)
From - My dispensary
When - day 1 of being accepted in my dispensary as a patient
Price - $250 oz. or $400 for 57 grams
Type - Indica, Sativa Hybrid sativa dominant
Appearance - Light , fluffy , crystalline with pink hues throughout the bud
Smell - Sweet and slightly fruity very mild odor
Taste - Flavorful mild fruity taste with major sweetness , many a pallet says it tastes like the name suggests... I agree....
Type of Buzz - Mild. Almost no buzz at all. Kills pain. Kills fatigue. Uplifting. Social enhancer. Inspirational. Never soaring but in the good place mon. Best effect is the anti inflammatory benefits from light to mild usage (flexibility returns after a few uses , pain is reduced from say 10 to like a 4) No joke awesome medicine the best my dispensary provides in bud form for pain management and injury recovery.
Length of Buzz - no real buzz but effects last 2-48 hours (Medicinal aspect for the proper use)
Best Medicinal Use - Pain , anti inflammatory , concentration , depression and anxiety inhibitor.
Overall - Smooth , sweet and a real treat to use as medicine. You do not get tired from this and will heal while being active. LLL all!

I refer this strain to a local MMJ patient who suffers extreme Fibromyalga and she thinks it changed her life! No heavy stone , no pain she said it was perfect and worked from first usage almost instantly. Her testimonial made me cry I was so happy for her :) :high-five:

I almost cried today when a patient sent me a message of her experience with Pink Cotton Candy.... I loved her honesty! Her journey is going good so far and her life is improving!

Her testimonial made me cry.

"Oops...I found my limit last night was way too high for a few hours. Thankfully I was under supervision - My BF helped me through it. I couldn't even begin to explain the sensations and wildly fluctuating thoughts/feelings not to mention my attention span went from 100% to maybe 5%. Can't believe how big of a difference there is in just one more puff! Won't be doing that again - I didn't really like that feeling. I loved being pain free - and it lasted for longer than any other time but I like being in control of my thoughts, etc. As for other benefits it has successfully 'regulated' my bowels (thank God). I was born with spastic bowels or IBS - haven't been regular my whole life. But after a treatment I'm good to go with no pain - that in itself is a miracle! I feel like a door has just been opened for me and I am stepping out of a dark cold room into a vast warm colorful world full of the possibilities and life that I've been missing out on for decades!!! And no, I'm not high right now lol Anyways I hope you're doing well and have a great day"

Back
Top Bottom