Ian Bastage

1524733-3e2104bfebff538acef5e80d09a352f8.jpg

Strain Name – Pink Rockstar
Genetics - Pink Kush x Rockstar Kush
From – Broken Coast Cannabis
When – 1/18
Price - $10.00 per gram
Type – Indica Dominant (70/30) 19.6% THC <0.04% CBD

Appearance –Smallish buds. Just an OK trim. Medium green with trichomes glistening. Nicely cured – dry & fluffy.
Smell –sweet lemon pine
Taste – via vape smooth rich pleasant earthy taste. Morphs into sharp citrusy taste as it desiccates.
Type of Buzz – Mild Sativa bump and then the body melt starts.
Length of Buzz – 1 1/2 hours
Best Medicinal Use – pain, anxiety, relaxation

Overall – Broken Coast is a small batch grower that was recently purchased by one the Canada’s heavyweights. Also recently they have had an inventory problem – although they are not alone in this amongst the legal licensed producers. Perhaps it is the LPs holding back stock to have a big supply for the looming summer legalization. Or the swelling numbers of medical patients that have enrolled. Anyways, I have seen the prices climb, the on-hand stock dwindle and the THC levels go down. Hmm.

This was shipped in a full 10g jar with a vacuum foil seal. This is good cannabis but not great. Maybe I have been spoiled with good Pink Kush lately, but this just seems to be a watered down version rather than an interesting mutant. It was OK, but I wouldn’t buy again. I should mention that a light user who shared some did get laid out by this one.

Note: At the present, you must be an approved MMR patient in Canada to order from Broken Coast.

Back
Top Bottom