Pipe & Bong Names

I named a bubbler I have *click*, like when you slap your tongue against the bottom of your mouth... *click*, then my friend was all baked and after he took a rip said (all epic n shit) "ITS NAME, is *click*, BUT, it's full name, is MMMM *click* BUB." and we proceeded to laugh our asses off. mmm *click* bub is by far my favorite named piece.

Another one of my pipes was called Tumor because the carb was extended hugely.
Another was tripped out as hell, and I called it Descending Transcendence.

I have a metal pipe I made decades back from plumbing fittings. My friend Paul
always used to call it a "toilet pipe" so that became it's official name. I have a
little travel bag that holds the toilet pipe and some other things and it is called
the Deebee kit because that's the initials of the person who gave it to me.

A friend way back in high school made a pipe in some shop class and he called it
"Dr. Atomic's Nuclear Brain Blaster". Looked badass, didn't work all that good...

- M

I have a green bong named Blue Toast...first time we used it my friend annouced, "Damn! I'm as high as blue toast". None of us still fully understand.

I have a blue, green and white speckled pipe named "Party Boy"...I got it the same time as my friend who named hers "Johnny Pottsville".

I have a small blue and yellow bubbler named simply "The Bubbler"

and a wooden pipe names "Lee Zord" (it has a gecko carved into the neck)

also a new large colour changing glass bong with blue and white frosted bumps who is yet too be named

Ceramic Bong - Enterprise 1701-A; homemade/ 1982 :bong:

Ceramic Bong - Doc Death; 4 1/2 in. bowl :bong:

3ft Glass Bong - Vader; slide carb/ black tint :roorrip:

and.......

Blunt Roller - The Clinton :rollit:

used to have an old 18" chong bong. it was named "strawberry" until we dropped a zippo on its lower bubble one night.

the gas mask is the only other thing that has a name. when ever i pull it out, everybody calls it "oh, hell no..."

me and by roommates had an insane roor bong which we named little bear, unfortunately he got kicked over and broke last week

we have a vaporizor named little richard.

a bowl named clarence

and a bubbler named the unabomber

i'm pretty proud of our piece naming, i love them all, especially little bear

My pipe's name in lizzi because it has a lizard on it and my 1 footer's name is bruiser because it has black and blue swirls. I just bought a purple 6 footer but I can't come up with a decent name for it. Any suggestions? I want something intimidating lol
i think 'the unabomber' would justify the intimidation you need in the name of a 6 footer. thats badass

My very first pipe ever was named sharky, after a character from the heavy metal comics
I also had a credit card pipe named spenny, from kenny vs spenny
My bong is named goku, because it ka-meh-ha's your lungs
and I call anything I make at home "shitpipe"

got a new bong the other day., now i've got

James Bong
Drips
Swirls

my mini bubbler is called..mini bub haha
my glass hammer is called the chronic chameleon
my chillum is called flintlock cause it looks like a shotgun shell
and my bong was originally named jolly green giant when it was 6ft tall but since i cut it down to 2ft its now sir tokes alot!

I have 2 glass pieces. I have a 4" one named princess with purple and orange swirls, nothing specail. And then i have another 6.5" with blue waves on the inside with white tops on them, reminds me of the ocean. I just got it last night, thinking of naming it Bishop.

We have a 1.5 foot bong that we can put in the freezer like a beer mug. It has glycerine in between the perc chambers and an outer cylinder, pretty cool. We call her
"The Chiller" and she's quite fantastic. But I'm curious to see what you all call smoking? We call it "Putting On Our Boots"

I have a small glassy which we call the hidden tiger because it pretty much all clear untill you get it under a black light, then it gets neat lookin tiger stripes.

Back
Top Bottom