Pipe wood?

420rocker

i just decided to make my own pipe (because i dont feel like paying for a new one) but i dont know what kind of wood i should use. any suggestions?
EDIT: im looking for a good piece of wood not something that will burn up after a few tokes

sandal wood adds a good flavor to the bud.

You could make a pipe out of anything, just use your imagination...but remember...use healthy items that will not burn and create toxic fumes!!!

420rocker said:
i just decided to make my own pipe (because i dont feel like paying for a new one) but i dont know what kind of wood i should use. any suggestions?
EDIT: im looking for a good piece of wood not something that will burn up after a few tokes

I'm not a wood pro, but I do know wood pipes fuckin own! Find a healthy, hard-ass tree and start chopping away... good luck! :smokin:

no man...clay doesn't make toxic fumes...but if u make w/ clay, put some ceramic glaze over it and fire the shit up in the kiln biotch

AdultSwim said:
no man...clay doesn't make toxic fumes...but if u make w/ clay, put some ceramic glaze over it and fire the shit up in the kiln biotch
wouldnt ceramic glaze cause fumes? and dosent clay crack at high temperatures?

KingPhilie said:
i doubt youll find that good of wood around unless you chop away at a branch, so id jugest clay or bamboo, other then that, as stated befor, hardest wood you can find.PEACE.

bamboo is good but it wont last long...

Back
Top Bottom