Short Term Memory..Old age...Or Too Stoned

SkinnyChef

Alright....
I'm not sure what the underlying problem is but....

:welldone:
I managed to leave my marijuana pipe in the smoker at my work AGAIN.....

I did this before, a few months ago at work. My boss and I had toked up before we started preparing the meats to put in the smoker, and somehow I left my wood and antler 26 year old pipe in the smoker next to where a brisket sat...
I found it the next morning ruined.....

OK ....I did it again last night only this time the boss found it and it was a new Rasta Double Bubbler 135$ down the drain..or up in greasy smoke.

:welldone:

From Now on I will only use joints or a corn cob pipe when I am not at home!!! To bad I didn't think of that before..Hahaha.

Ha skinny thats sounds re-donk...it really is such a loss of a great friend that is 26 yrs at your service!!! My regards!!! At least you can smoke or smoker at work!!! Hehe

lol...
Thanks..I tried to clean the Rasta Double Bubbler, but the greasy film it left in parts where it bends won't come out and well....lets face it Beefy Meat Flavored Bud is not the best of tastes.

BTW I have purchased 1 genuine american made $5.00 corn cob pipe for smoking needs outside of my home.

Hahaha..

Here is a bit I posted the first time I did it....

My hand carved brier bowl with an antler stem...the pipe I have had for over 25 years...is now covered in a thick film of hickory smoke and beef grease..... What a mental midget!!!!

Now retired after years of faithfull service:
Rosco P Bowltoker - Marijuana pipe

Ha skinny i can picture it now.......your in line at walmart..right...ok ...and you notice one of those corncob pipe trees on the counter.......right right...so you pause and think...."holy shit thats exactly what i need for work"....right.....so you pick the right one for you...(doesnt matter their all the same)...and proceed to check out..right.. And as soon as you got back into the car you loaded that fucker up and hit-it....huh?

Close...I was in a smoke shop..looking at vaporizers..lol...saw the corn cob and just had to have it..lol.
Maybe I will put it in the smoker at work tonight.

If you don't mind a hint drop several tablets of denture cleaner in your bubbler with water. Put tape over the hole so the water doesn't bubble out. If just 2 minutes all that nasty residue should be gone. Just rinse well and it's ready for use.

If you don't mind a hint drop several tablets of denture cleaner in your bubbler with water. Put tape over the hole so the water doesn't bubble out. If just 2 minutes all that nasty residue should be gone. Just rinse well and it's ready for use.

Thanks I will give it a go and let ya know....hmmmm.I wonder if it would work on rosco too

Wow cruzer nice sugg on the denture cleaner...i like it...you know you just never know what your gonna learn next here on 420mag....thanx guys...

I tried the cleanser fix...
It got some of it..
but there is areas that still have the brown greasy film on the inside.
I tried it with really hot water and very cold water it got all the left over marijuana gunk so it worked great for that!!
but sadly...it still remains an unusable pipe.

Ok skinny....looks like were getting desperate here....um have you tried to let her sit in a molten lava pit and we could just let her cool........coool......cough...cough...i dont think you should stand for her retirement. You should fight...you need to start a cleaning thread my friend...

Actually..I think I have found an answer.

I used fresh lemon juice and course kosher salt.

I poured in the salt and shook it around until it was in and around most of the inside.
then I poured in the lemon juice and shook it around for about 10 minutes.
when I dumped it out I saw big difference in the areas that were hardest to get.
I am going to do it again...but I need to go get more lemons! BTW..LOL..I got this cleaning tip from watching a show on BBC America ..two women go around cleaning really dirty houses....

Skinny sorry that didn't work out totally well for you. I should have thought of the lemon juice and salt that's what we used to clean out coffee pots many years ago when I worked in a diner.

Skinny make sure you use the more coarse salt like from those grinders..

Back
Top Bottom