Plant falling over

R00iBaard

Hey guys and girls hope you are all well :)
Im a noob grower if you want to know ;) hehehe

Anyway So its a few weeks old and its battling to keep itself up :( I am growing outdoor as its cheaper and generally good conditions I would think (East coast of South Africa). Anyway the falling over experience is very similar to what this person was experiencing -> Seedlings falling over

Its upright now after giving it a bit of help today. The reason why I have created a new thread is due to mine being an outdoor grow and not being able to "lower the sun" hahaha

Does it need more sun/keep with support? etc thanks sooo much all :D

relax bro,you just started. lol you may want to give it a bit more direct sunlight,also its crucial to not over water when they are this young,that could be causing the droopiness or slouching.

Thanks guys! :) Such an awesome hobby. Really enjoying it.
Any extra tips for outdoor? Move it inside off the roof every night :) Stays inside with me at night incase gets cold hahaha
My gf says its my other chick haha

bitches be jealous. Lol im not too familiar with outdoor growing,ive never done it,too many things can go wrong,it can get mold easier,theres pests and shit. Lol just keep an eye on it bro,be careful not to overwater,only water when the soil looks dry obviously,but if the top looks dry stick your finger in the soil,if its still a bit moist undee the top layer yer still good on watering for another day or 2,good luck man.

bitches be jealous. Lol im not too familiar with outdoor growing,ive never done it,too many things can go wrong,it can get mold easier,theres pests and shit. Lol just keep an eye on it bro,be careful not to overwater,only water when the soil looks dry obviously,but if the top looks dry stick your finger in the soil,if its still a bit moist undee the top layer yer still good on watering for another day or 2,good luck man.

Thanks man :) Will do that. Im really interested in getting one of those PC Grow setups. Whether I build it or buy it im super keen. You know of any places that sell the fully assembled ones?

go on google and see if there are any hydroponic stores near you,they should have everything you need,they are quite expensive,yer better off building yer own,yhats what i did and im on my 3rd week of flowering! yu dont always have to spend a ton to get good results.

Hey guys so looks like things are going slow... see pic below that I took tonight. So... its been about 3 weeks since that last pic in orignal post. What do you think? Im thinking its going pretty slow? Have had some cold nights the last few weeks.

sounds like not enough light just get a cfl or a small florescent grow light put it about 6" above the plant keep it on for 24 hours. Read something like a book on how to grow Cannabis or as much as you can on here.

Hey guys so its been a while hope everyone is doing great :) Hope you all have a great year ahead :)

So a while back I almost killed this plant, kinda over fed. It eventually recovered and by the looks of things doing well :) Here are some pics
Would you guys be able to confirm :

1. Confirmed girl?
2. Rough timelines before budding starts? And roughly how I can get an outdoor plant to start early (Its kinda getting too big already)...
3. I know its some form of cheese strain but does anyone have any other ideas of what it exactly is?

Back
Top Bottom