Plant Identification & Harvest Questions

tess

I ordered Blueberry seeds from the Crop King and started 4 (turned into 5 plants) this past winter. Started under grow lights and planted outdoors in a raised bed after last frost. (Now into October I need to harvest these soon, but I am not sure if they will have the time to be fully ready??)

Three sprouted right away. One of the three grew twins and I successfully split them. The two I split are females, and the other two turned out to be males so I pulled them and made some great butter. Those twins are now 12 feet tall and full of bud.

The fourth seed from the original four took an extra week to sprout. It was a larger seed and different colour. The plant grew slower and maintained a nice shape as it grew. It is completely different. Different colour, texture, smell, and the buds are growing differently. It is now half the size of the blueberry twins but was treated equally. It is full of bud too.

Not sure if it is possible for anyone to identify the plant if I post pics comparing the Blueberry to this odd-female out.

The first photos are of the odd plant. By the way, should I be harvesting these? This is the first time I've grown successfully.

Many many thanks!!!!:thanks:

The odd plant...

2017-10-06-bud.jpg
purple_1_.jpg

purple39.jpg

All my girls, odd plant on right

all_plants7.jpg

Blueberry (I should try to get a better photo of those buds. Compared to the odd plant they are really big and bunched up, especially near the top of the plants where I can't reach with the camera.)

blueberry_1_.jpg

blueberry74.jpg

Re: Plant Identification and Harvest questions

No way to tell what it is

They look great but not even close to harvest by these pics

Patience my friend

Thanks for the quick reply. The first picture of the bud has the white hairs and little resin sticky droplets, but the buds are so small. So I should wait as long as possible. Hopefully they are ready before things start to freeze up around here.

Re: Plant Identification and Harvest questions

Thanks for the quick reply. The first picture of the bud has the white hairs and little resin sticky droplets, but the buds are so small. So I should wait as long as possible. Hopefully they are ready before things start to freeze up around here.
Ya wait as long as u can

Maybe some compost around d the base for warmth

Here we put sheets over garden plants when it gets cold at night, not sure if that works for Cannabis

Back
Top Bottom