Plant won't flower

db003

ok I have a plant in scrog it has been in 12/12 for 25 days I have been giving it roots organics bloom nutes since then I just found out that I have spider mites but I still have no flowers at all it is in roots organics soil and in a fabric pot here are some pics I just took all I can think of is that I might have light leaks because I have my lights on from 8pm. to 8am and I might be getting light leaks when the light are off in the day time the tent is in my bedroom

0032379.JPG

0042229.JPG

0052098.JPG

0061861.JPG

0071739.JPG

Try cutting it down to 11/13 and also sealing off any light leaks. Should be pretty easy to spot them from outside the tent when lights are on in the tent, just turn the lights off in the room. Then seal up any leaks and I think you will be fine. Might be time to switch lights on during daylight hours.

so I am having a real problem my plant is 25 day from 12/12 and I have no sings of flowering so what do you my fellow growers think about be taking a hour off my light schedule do you think that would help the plant go into flower or I could go back to having my light on in the day like it was it will be hot as hell but that way I know here is less light outside so even if it has a light leak it would be less at night when the light are off

as of now my lights are on from 8pm to 8 am

I said fuck it until I can figure out what is going on with my scrog and why it wont flower I took a hour off the light schedule so instead of being on from 8 pm to 8 am it is now set to 8 pm to 7 am lets hope that helps and I am thinking about giving the plant plain water for the next few watering's not sure yet and I need to get a ph. meter I still don't have one I know I need one but it is hard to get by on ssi disability and pay rent bills and everything else and have any money left to buy grow stuff

if this don't work I might have to switch my light to be on in the day again but it will be hot as hell

Did you check your timers,fans,ect .. for tiny little Led lights ( like the ones on a power bar that shine red to show you the power is on)

I have had these types of things revert my plants back into veg.

P.S. I have also had a timer stick ( even misclicked a digital timer to ON) and since i never disturb in the dark took me a few days to figure out light was on when it wasn't supposed to be.

Good luck, she could just be stubborn as well.

Yeah check your timer- they screw up plenty. Also the switch on the side of mine that switches between 'timer' and 'always on', sometimes gets bumped. As said already- any light leaks should be pretty obvious when you turn out the lights in your bedroom and inspect the tent from outside. I can't see any need to switch your tent lights to be on in the daytime. During flowering any sort of light should be avoided- so if your tent had holes you'd still be in trouble every time the lights went on in your bedroom. But- the times I had light leaks, plants still started flowering, it's just that I eventually had issues with hermies (nanners) because of it. Good luck :thumb:

There are a few things going on with this grow that need to be corrected first before the plants will even think about flowering. One, the dark green clawing of the older leaves tells me you have nitrogen toxicity. Second, The salt residue on the edge of the pots tells me that they are way overfed and salt toxic. Third, the yellowing of the new growth tips tells me they are iron deficient which is a direct result of ph being too high...and that goes back to the overfeeding.

Recommendation: Take them out of the scrog and flush. Plain, clear water ph'd to 6.0 or so. You can acquire oh test liquid at just about any garden or fish store for very cheap. It is the single best investment a grower should make. 99% of grow problems stem from ph issues. Flush with 2-3x the amount of water as volume of the pot. Those look to be 3 gallon. Flush with 6-9 gallons each. Give them a few days and do not feed them any more until the clawing corrects and the new growth turns back green. You can get some chelates iron and put about 1/4-1/2 tsp. In a spray bottle with ph'd water. Spray the tops every day until they are green again. Do not feed every watering. Depending on the strain, some take a lot longer to get going in flower. Patience and prudence with nutes is required. Never, ever use the "recommended" amounts. It will burn and choke the plant. Even organic nutes.

Hope that helps.

I will jump in and heartily agree with both Kungfu and Dr. Green. It is the same with tomatoes. Folks who pump the Nitrogen especially in the weeks before the onset of flower development will find that they have big plants with no tomatoes. These plants show all of the signs of over feeding. I know you are not going to want to hear this but ...... I would suggest going back to an 18 on light schedule as you flush the plant for about 2-3 weeks!! Yep.... I know.....I know.....you want the fun to start...but trying to push mother nature too much is what got us into this situation. I am not trying to criticize there is no criticism in learning. Let me explain. a flushing alone will clear the growing medium but only the increase in plant metabolism and a retriggering of photosynthetic processes will allow the plant to grow out of this challenge and then quickly head into preflower and ultimately flowering. The good news is that the plant will be producing more flowering nodes as it grows.
Best of luck in all you grow!

Back
Top Bottom