Plants finishing - Flush question

Germy

Kosher Kush is looking like it's close, need to check trichomes. When should I start flush and water only feedings? I see fox farms schedule feeding until harvest. Isn't the goal to get the chemicals out? And by doing this flush and water feeding completely yellow the plants? Thanks!

I usually flush the medium, then water as necessary with straight water for a week (usually ends up being two or three waterings). Some people say you don't need to flush soil, but it definitely affects the taste and smell in my opinion. If you are going to flush, there is really no use doing it if you are going to chop the plant sooner than 7 days after you flush because it will not have had enough time to get the chemicals out, and the product will taste almost as if you you hadn't flushed in the first place. Fox farm's sledgehammer is good stuff as a flushing agent, but yucca extract is basically the same thing.

I just popped a kosher kush seed! I would love to see some pictures of your almost finished product if you have the time and don't mind posting them.

I usually flush the medium, then water as necessary with straight water for a week (usually ends up being two or three waterings). Some people say you don't need to flush soil, but it definitely affects the taste and smell in my opinion. If you are going to flush, there is really no use doing it if you are going to chop the plant sooner than 7 days after you flush because it will not have had enough time to get the chemicals out, and the product will taste almost as if you you hadn't flushed in the first place. Fox farm's sledgehammer is good stuff as a flushing agent, but yucca extract is basically the same thing.

I just popped a kosher kush seed! I would love to see some pictures of your almost finished product if you have the time and don't mind posting them.

Thanks for the soil info. I don't smoke non flushed herb in hydro, can't imagine not having to flush in soil. I'll give em ten days once I see start of proper Amber.
I'm heading down now, I'll post some buds for you. Remember, these buds have been through nutrient hell. Just sayin, yours will look 10x better, these just pulled through out of my kindness, was just going to bail on them. They look better than they did.

Iwitfum. Here are some pics, again don't worry about my buds. The genetics are strong, 100% germination, I just almost killed them with nutes. I followed the directions from a member to hold iPad volume buttons down to take an image that will be correct when uploaded. Just tilt your head. I'll try again tomorrow. Super frustrating. I think iPhoto saves a certain way that does not work with forum.

image29268.jpg

Figured it out, on iPad/iPhone hold with volume buttons up. They are all correct now, but when I tried to post a correct one for you, a thermometer popped up. I'll send some trimmed nug pics for you. She is a stretcher, so give her some flowering room vertically

Back
Top Bottom