Plants stuck

You should have a ph meter. go to the hydro store and get some ph down its like 10$ for 1L... lower the ph to the requirement for soil. Not to lower...

I had the similar issue. i was watering 1.0 to high because my ph pen was not calibrated. once I fixed this. the plants started growing again.

Thanks for the help. I really wasn't as prepared as i thought I was. Live and learn!

Thanks for the help. I really wasn't as prepared as i thought I was. Live and learn!

I know.

I did the same. At the begining people dont pay attention to details. But at some point you have to. Its not like growing tomatoes. :)

PH is very important. I spent a few months failing to grow weed until I realized my PH pen was not giving me the right PH. Once I fixed that. Everything became more simple.

Also my first grow was in soil. Then I switched to coco. I think coco is the way to go because you dont have to worry about giving to much water.

find your sweet spot of a ph level so the plants get everything they need. I personally always aimed for the 6.3 - 6.8 range.

I made recommended changes to my water and have brought soil pH down to 7.0. I'm sure I can bring down further still. I added nutes to my water today as well. Water is at 5.6. it seems to be paying off. Thank you all for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom