Please help: Info on strain Krinkle

Here is a picture of the crinkle from 2 years ago it is an indica and does not grow more than 5 ft tall

Screenshot_20210531_193532_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
We called it Krinkle due to the mutation that made every leaf like an accordion. The strain had zero straight leaves and we stopped it because it was on generation 3 , getting deficiencies and losing potency. As there were no fem seeds made the strain died long ago. People ripped the name and no one has come close to naming the genetics at all. It's a 80/20 sativa indi. There are 2 other people besides myself on this planet that have any idea. As it was my property and efforts that made the strain I am in the know There is Crinkle out there with a C not a K but its not what we grew in the 90s we charged 2800 to 3000 a lb for ours and never was more than 100 lbs circulated at one time. I will update when I am able to travel out of province and get into my safe with Polaroids I promise you've never seen a krinkle plant growing.

When you get out of province to get your Polaroids I would love to see a picture but how come you don't have anything recent . Whether you spell crinkle with a c or a k is irrelevant people will spell it the way they think. My genetics are over 20 years old cloned for 20 years and it is an original crinkle you should have pictures of recent crinkle crops if you are indeed the producer of The strain you would have connections and not need to go into Polaroids.

We called it Krinkle due to the mutation that made every leaf like an accordion. The strain had zero straight leaves and we stopped it because it was on generation 3 , getting deficiencies and losing potency. As there were no fem seeds made the strain died long ago. People ripped the name and no one has come close to naming the genetics at all. It's a 80/20 sativa indi. There are 2 other people besides myself on this planet that have any idea. As it was my property and efforts that made the strain I am in the know There is Crinkle out there with a C not a K but its not what we grew in the 90s we charged 2800 to 3000 a lb for ours and never was more than 100 lbs circulated at one time. I will update when I am able to travel out of province and get into my safe with Polaroids I promise you've never seen a krinkle plant growing.
I've heard talk of Krinkle from my parents. I would looove to try it but it's impossible to find.

I have a handful of feminized seeds I bought in 2010 from the grower who ran Ontario Seed Bank.

Are these something rarer nowadays?

Back
Top Bottom