Please help - Plants dying right at harvest time

Ok so I pulled the plant that was completely yellowing and I still had one that was pretty much all green and some normal yellowing due to flushing.

However this morning I saw this one branch on my plant that looks like the yellow is taking over. Here are the pics
IMG_246315.JPG
IMG_246515.JPG

Should I pull her now before it gets worse? I don't see any amber trics yet but dont want it to turn completely yellow like my last one

Looks like you have some serious bud rot going on. I would pull that and hope some is salvageable by the time it dries.

EDIT: If there are unaffected plants in the room, you should put a trash bag over the whole thing before you cut it so the spores can't float around the room and infect the other plants when you're cutting/moving it.

Thanks for all the awesome advice guys.

So I broke apart the bud pictured and there are no seeds so I am guessing it could be bud rot? I am going to go and cut it, there are a lot of green nugs without this on it still so I will salvage what I can.

Do I need to clean and disinfect my tent to get rid of the bud rot so it does not affect my other plants?

Thanks for all the awesome advice guys.

So I broke apart the bud pictured and there are no seeds so I am guessing it could be bud rot? I am going to go and cut it, there are a lot of green nugs without this on it still so I will salvage what I can.

Do I need to clean and disinfect my tent to get rid of the bud rot so it does not affect my other plants?

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to wipe down all exposed surfaces with a mild bleach or peroxide solution (don't put it on your plants). What has your humidity been like? If it's at 50% or above, you might want to find some way to lower it too.

Back
Top Bottom