please help sick leaves lots of photos

Macro nutrient defeceincys normally occur in the older shade/fan leafs first.

Whilst your micro/immobile nutrient defeciency will occur in the new growth small/new leaf to medium sized leafs.

Not all defeciencys will resemble the text book pic & slight variations do manifest from one plant to another.

I think that before I change my feeding plan I think I'm gonna see what effect movin the plant from the light has, tbh I should have realised how close to the lights they were! I did say that in the last 3 days she had a groth spirt and the buds had doubled in size, maybe that was just enough groth to move closer to the lights, also now I have noticed that, it seem that the leaves closest to the lights have the most damage! It's kind of all pointing to that now!
I think I'm gonna look in to the whole micro nutrient thing and do some reading up, it seems like an important factor I know nothing about!!

As for the nute burn I'm really not sure it's that at all now, the amount of nutrients I give her are minimal, also the damage started randomly on the leaves and barley any of it was on leaf tips where you would usually expect nute burn to show up first. I rely heavily on the slow release qualities of the worm poo. And worn poo can't nute burn. The plant only has one or two more feeds till its pre harvest flush, so I think I'll hold out till then if (now I've moved the plant from the lights) nothing gets worse!

Thanks again for the input guys, it really is appreciated!

ok so its a few days on now and i think its a confirmation on the light burn. since moving the lights up a tiny bit and LSTing the girl down the problem has not gotten any worse, im pretty sure the damage is done of the leaves that got burnt and they wont trun back to green.
hear is a photo of the girl now:
P1040105.JPG

i just wanna say thanks again to all that helped!! 420 rocks!

Micro

Back
Top Bottom