Please help this little lady: I'm not sure what to do now

Herrowpreeze

This Bigger bud auto is 8 days out from germination and growth seems pretty stunted. The leaves are also pointing down

Any ideas whats going on or what i can do?

This Bigger bud auto is 8 days out from germination and growth seems pretty stunted. The leaves are also pointing down

I'm a newbie but kinda had the same issue.
It looks like it needs water but this appearance is also typical of overwatering.
Keep your temp between 70-80
Humidity 40-60
Give it air circulation
Don't water it let it dry out.
The leaves right now are absorbing enough water from a light misting 2x a day lightly.
I think you roots are soaked.

Im haveing the same problem from what iv been told its either the PH of your water or its over fed and starving of oxygen she should bounce back in 2 or 3 days also try and water around the plant rather then straight on it as the roots grow to search for water and if your giving it water direct they wont grow out filling the pot
Hope this helps

Im haveing the same problem from what iv been told its either the PH of your water or its over fed and starving of oxygen she should bounce back in 2 or 3 days also try and water around the plant rather then straight on it as the roots grow to search for water and if your giving it water direct they wont grow out filling the pot
Hope this helps
Thanks bud, im going to let it dry for about 5 days, i have a fan lightly blowing around it so hopefull that will help to

I'm a newbie but kinda had the same issue.
It looks like it needs water but this appearance is also typical of overwatering.
Keep your temp between 70-80
Humidity 40-60
Give it air circulation
Don't water it let it dry out.
The leaves right now are absorbing enough water from a light misting 2x a day lightly.
I think you roots are soaked.
thanks man, what do you mean by "The leaves right now are absorbing enough water from a light misting 2x a day lightly." ?

should i be misting ?

thanks man, what do you mean by "The leaves right now are absorbing enough water from a light misting 2x a day lightly." ?

should i be misting ?
Yes mist them lightly very lightly
I think you soaked your roots.
Let the soil dry out.
Read Emilya watering article that's posted on this site.
It explains everything.
Maybe more light also.
Hope one of the more experienced members here will jump on this.

At this age I water by weight and appearance. I get a dry baseline weight then a moist weight and go from there. In the case of these 18 oz Solos' that was 120gram dry 230 moist. The top dries out but I keep at least 11745438174543917454411745442-2 ounces of moisture content at all times, but never take it back up to 230. Good luck

At this age I water by weight and appearance. I get a dry baseline weight then a moist weight and go from there. In the case of these 18 oz Solos' that was 120gram dry 230 moist. The top dries out but I keep at least 11745438174543917454411745442-2 ounces of moisture content at all times, but never take it back up to 230. Good luck
Keep the roots out of light.

Back
Top Bottom