Please help with a "supposed" strain called "afternoon delight"

TamyLove420

Does anyone have info on a strain called "Afternoon Delight"? I have not been able to find anything through google and many forums dealing with cannabis. I'm trying to find out what are the best conditions for great growth/yields with this strain.

I bought about 7 grams from a collective here in Sacramento California and got a bonus of about 15 seeds = D now I'm looking 2 maximize production from the small amount that I have 2 work with. I am new 2 the whole process so any info would be GREATLY appreciated....Thanks a bunch!

well from the lack of action here, its safe 2 assume this is not a legitament strain.

so can i ask what reason a popular and seemingly professional collective would make a false label? would they have anything to gain in doing so? after all, it did contain seeds. but i dont see why a "medical" facility that is claiming 2 "help" their patients make informed decisions on what kind of medicine 2 take for different issues would falsely label medication...? is this something that collectives do? does this mean this collective is not legit? i have visited 20+ collectives here in the sacramento california region and campared 2 the others i have visited, this one stands out as a clear leader. i just dont understand? please help...

It could be a cross or mix from a local grower and just not in the mainstream.. Your best bet would be to ask the collective where you got it and see what they have to say.. There could be a logical explanation....

.........this is what i found on it.....

AFTERNOON DELIGHT – Overall Rating: A-
HEADLINE: Don’t let the looks fool ya!
Looks: Darkish green tiny nugs with decent frosting, but overall not that impressive. Nevertheless this bud packs a pretty potent punch. When I heard this bud was outdoor, then it all made sense.
Smell: Fruity pine with more fuel on the grind; but not a real potent scent.
Taste: A lil skunky pine.
Smoke/Vapor Quality: Pleasant with a surprisingly good output.
Buzz: This started out as a classic full bodied and head all around marijuana buzz, but the head buzz kept going until I was pleasantly clouded. I tried getting some stuff done on this bud, but I wasn’t particularly efficient… not that I cared ;).
Length: 1.5-2 hrs
(Sativa Dominant)
Outdoor grown with Organic nutients. Delicious skunky pine smell. Good all even body and head buzz. Strong managable daytime smoke. Good upbeat high for depression, ADHD or anxiety.:blunt:

.........this is what i found on it.....

AFTERNOON DELIGHT – Overall Rating: A-
HEADLINE: Don’t let the looks fool ya!
Looks: Darkish green tiny nugs with decent frosting, but overall not that impressive. Nevertheless this bud packs a pretty potent punch. When I heard this bud was outdoor, then it all made sense.
Smell: Fruity pine with more fuel on the grind; but not a real potent scent.
Taste: A lil skunky pine.
Smoke/Vapor Quality: Pleasant with a surprisingly good output.
Buzz: This started out as a classic full bodied and head all around marijuana buzz, but the head buzz kept going until I was pleasantly clouded. I tried getting some stuff done on this bud, but I wasn’t particularly efficient… not that I cared ;).
Length: 1.5-2 hrs
(Sativa Dominant)
Outdoor grown with Organic nutients. Delicious skunky pine smell. Good all even body and head buzz. Strong managable daytime smoke. Good upbeat high for depression, ADHD or anxiety.:blunt:
Thank you both so much for this info!!! I have searched high and low!!! Lol.

and Godofmonkeys if u dont mind me asking, where did u find that info so i can further my knowledge??

Back
Top Bottom