Please help with a vaporizer plug

C

chaos theory

hey guys, i just got a sweet new volcano vaporizer; it took me months to save up for the damn thing. problem is, as soon as i got it in the mail, i realized it had this weird european plug, and now i can't use it! i've been searching all over the internet, but i can't find an answer. it's black, and it says type 303a, and then it has 16/250v~. it has the two normal euro round plugs, but there are two holes on the top and bottom as well. it came with a converter, but the converter has three, rectangular prongs, and it says 13AMP, BS1363/3, 250v~, Sieger Germany. Can anybody help me? I've worked so hard for this thing, it'd be a shame if i can't ever use it... :helpsmilie:

If I were you I would contact the place you bought it and see if you can exchange it for one made to be used in the U.S.

If you don't want to do that (or can't) then you'll need an adapter that changes the voltage to 240v. I've seen lots of ones that take 120v U.S. devices and make them work with a 240v euro plug, but none the opposite, at least in person lol.
Searched what amazon has.
From what I saw, it's mostly adapters that let U.S. stuff work in euro, but there are some more expensive alternatives (+$20) that let you do both US to euro and euro to US

Back
Top Bottom