Question about vaporizer smell/concealment?

A few nights ago I was using my VaporGenie when an ideal hit me; why not go to the workshop and get my heat gun. I was high when I got my bong and heat gun to vaporize the stuff. HOLY COW!!! A lot of mist developed in the bong. I was able to inhale twice from one dose. The taste was like the VaporGenie. The hit was totally off the chart with me. I was at peace of mind and relaxed. I used White Rhino. I didn't have to burn incense, which I hate, to hide the smell of smoke.

I did the same thing last night and I woke this morning totally refreshed, ready to start the day off right.

I like vapor over smoke. Less stress on my lungs. I use my VaporGenie when I need privacy or to get a quick hit at the beach.

So it's been over a month now that I've had this thing, and I have to say it's AMAZING! I bought an eighth and vaped about one bowl per day with the Vapor Genie (which I ended up naming Jasmine), and that eighth lasted me 4 full weeks :)

It really saves on the bud and one little bowl out of this baby is enough to keep me high for hours.

And on the thread's topic: it still doesn't smell! Even while using it, the pipe doesn't smell like weed at all..if you sniff very closely you can sometimes smell the wood because it's heated up so much, but that doesn't matter. This thing is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom