Please Help

Mrgreendenero

420 Member
Hello

I have been growing for some time but I never grew hydro so with that being said I started a few buckets 1 using Fox Farms and 1 Bucket using Advanced Nutrients , the #1 bucket is doing great adapting from soil rinsed and put in the net pot's BUT the hydro bucket growing the sick plants using advanced nuts , any help would be greatly appreciated. save my plant!` NAME MY SICKNESS? SICK LADY

Unfortunately you picture didn't come through it is set to Private so you are the only one to see it. This is caused by the new software. When you create a album it is automatically set to Private and must be unchecked. After the Album is created this parameter can not be changed only when first set up.

As for hydro. What is your ppm on the Advanced Nutrients and the Fox Farms. I start my seedlings at 1/4 of the label strength - turn up the bubble to full force and use HydroGuard. HydroGuard is a rooting hormone and help with root rot and enhance root development. The only time i had a problem with AN in hydro was when I accidentally unplugged my bubbler for a couple days...

Hello

I have been growing for some time but I never grew hydro so with that being said I started a few buckets 1 using Fox Farms and 1 Bucket using Advanced Nutrients , the #1 bucket is doing great adapting from soil rinsed and put in the net pot's BUT the hydro bucket growing the sick plants using advanced nuts , any help would be greatly appreciated. save my plant!` NAME MY SICKNESS? SICK LADY

Sorry, but your links are not coming through, which is why no one has answered your question.

I'm going to put a link in for uploading and linking the photos into the forum.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos | 420 Magazine ®

Unfortunately you picture didn't come through it is set to Private so you are the only one to see it. This is caused by the new software. When you create a album it is automatically set to Private and must be unchecked. After the Album is created this parameter can not be changed only when first set up.

As for hydro. What is your ppm on the Advanced Nutrients and the Fox Farms. I start my seedlings at 1/4 of the label strength - turn up the bubble to full force and use HydroGuard. HydroGuard is a rooting hormone and help with root rot and enhance root development. The only time i had a problem with AN in hydro was when I accidentally unplugged my bubbler for a couple days...

Dang, I was typing........ we must think alike.....

Back
Top Bottom