Please help!

OMG...where do I even start:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Not enough nitrogen, I use 20-10-30 +TE and that seems to work well most of the time.
If the leaf tips go white they get a feed of Cal-Mag + 0-52-34
All feeds at 1/4 the manufactures recommended strength.
That's 3 products, $5 + $10 + $5, they last about 8-12 months.
Plus coco 70c for 2Kg damp ready mixed, and perlite $3 for 20l delivered.

It's just foolish to mix all these expensive soils and ingredients IMHO.
If they actually worked someone would have already produced a pre-mixed product.
Do you think farmers and commercial growers bother with this nonsense?
First of all :hmmmm: if you're in coco, you're going to have a different routine than soil, and a Cal-Mag def shows itself by "bleach" spots on the upper and mid section leaves not on the tips
No because your fertilizer has 10x too much 'K'.
You need a different nutrient mix.

Fertilizer is around $5 for 1/2 Kilogram, you just need to choose the correct NPK mix for the plants you grow.
In this case 20-10-30.
That 20-10-30 is gona kill something in MG, hell I have Fox Farms Grow Big and it's only 6-4-4, I feed at full strength and it's just fine.
Ok here we go...lol....
So what do i need exactly, to push this one out, and next cycle i will come correct.
Mg potting mix
All purpose plant food
Grandmas molasses
So all i need is cal mg, and watch my leaves for white tips,
@Aztecindica :dude-knocking: you're in MG not coco, just follow the directions on the MG nutrients and you WILL be fine...just let her dry out before watering...these peeps don't grow in MG so they are not giving you good advice, too much= a dead plant, trust me...been there done that...
You need to be asking people that grow in Miracle Grow for advice, because it's not like any other soil, it's very temperamental:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom