Please look at this what can it be!

Twinkie

I HAVE 4 PLANTS THAT I GOT AS CLONES. I TRANSPLANTED THEM INTO 5 GALLON BUCKETS USING FOX FARMS OCEAN FOREST POTTING SOIL. WHICH IS HOT SO YOU DONT HAVE TO USE ANY NUTES FOR FIRST 30 DAYS JUST H2o. I HAVE GIVEN THEM AN ORGANIC COMPOST TEA BUT THAT WASNT UNTIL AFTER 30 DAYS. ON DAY 16 I NOTICED TWO FAN LEAVES HAD LIGHT YELLOW SPOTS. THEY HAVE NOT MOVED TO OTHER LEAVES BUT STILL THERE ON DAY 43 WHAT COULD IT BE AND WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT IT HERE IS A PIC
11-10-11_008.JPG

NOW I HAVE A DIFFERENT PLANT AND THE FAN LEAVES KEEP GETTING SICK AND DIE HERE IS A PIC TELL NE WHAT YOU THINK
11-10-11_025.JPG

Re: Please look at this what can it be!!

Looks like a PH problem to me check your soil PH and the PH of the H2O...... should be in the low 6s 6.0 to 6.5 flush your soil with plain h2o enough to get a good run off. Measure the ph of the run off and measure the ph of H20 that should give you a good idea as to where the problem is hope this helps GOOD LUCK AND GOOD GROWIN
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

No I checked the run off and it was 6.4. I checked it with my meter and the liquid and they both said the ph was in the 6's. When i first noticed the spots the plant was 16 days after i bought it. I used fox farms ocean forest potting soil. Then just h2o for the first 4 weeks. So when this was first noticed it had no nutes except what was already in soil.

no i checked the run off it was 6.4. I checked it with my meter as well as the liquid. When i noticed the spots it was 16 days after I bought it. I put it in ff ocean forest potting soil and nothing else but H2o. So i have no idea!!

Number 2 California Orange!

GIVE ME GOD'S NATURAL MEDICINE OVER MAN MADE CHEMICALS

2ND GROW DAY 48

I am telling this story as it seems hard to get news on the right feed. Washington was hit by the feds yesterday taking down dispensories from Kirkland to south Olympia. Taking all their invemtory and computers and even went to y dispensories house and tore it up completely. He is completely legal paying taxes on what donations come in. What thanks does he get he was on the list of dispensories to be raided. Obamma says to leaves us alone seems like someone in the whitehouse forgot to tell them to leave us alone we need our medicine.

Back
Top Bottom