PMK MK Ultra

Spliff Twister

So I got some purple master kush crossed with MK ultra from West Hollywood's Caregiver Group the other day. WOW some of the best kush I have had in ages. My friend warned me this is one hitter quitter stuff and I just laughed, but sure enough I smoked me a spliff and I was really stuck on stupid almost comatose. I can tell you all this much I will be trying to get some more very soon here and I recommend any one able do the same before I take it all!

Hell yea, thanks for sharing it too, damn that was a good fuckin bowl, just wish I could hit it green or should I say purple all day long.

J

I purchased some MK Ultra oil online about a year ago...it was crazy good. Seemed to really work best for all my issues. Basically a narcotic type feel to it. I loved the stuff but can't find it anywhere now in any form -including seeds.
I'm sure as soon as West Hollywood gets some more in they will create a couple of new accounts, as they did in 2006 to sing its praises instead of spending money on ads.;)

Back
Top Bottom