Politicians Political Views

MedicalNeed

We now have a Politicians Political approval Forum.

This is to a place to post up Cannabis Approval and Non-Approval Political views.

I would like to see this stay organized, as doing such will only encourage everyone to participate.

Maybe a regional area with state areas within?
I think Country, State, County, should be included in post Title, or etc. Along with Political Position held or being run for.
Or in the way it will view best in thread title.

I personally believe that failure to answer questions or give comment on the Cannabis-Hemp Prohibition and Medical issues is a Black List offense in the Cannabis-Hemp World of Voting.

Suggestions and Ideas on organization and outline in this area is greatly encouraged.

If while reading an article an it gives a View for or against Cannabis this is the place to post it, so others may decide how to cast their vote. This should give a reference point to Politicians to see this issue will not be ignored any longer.

Thank You for your time and consideration on these matters.

Re: Politicians Political Views.

I like this idea. It means that we can expose politicians that are clearly anti-cannabis and get them out of office.

You have just stood on a good ground. Politicians should decide using reason rather than passion on this matter. You have just made a good point there.

Excuse me for being dense, but I've looked around and cannot find the politicians political approval forum and before you go there... I haven't had anything to smoke in over 4 months (not by choice,btw)

That statement was a generality to the whole forum area.
If you have any links or etc. you can PM me or etc.

Once there is enough post to compile an approval only thread it sure is doable with enough content.

This is an ongoing thing we are trying to get going to call out politicians on this important issue.

Medial Need

We need to hold personally accountable those politicians whose specious arguments for the scapegoating of lifestyle choice is morally dubious. All efforts to maintain this status quo, that is the prohibition of a free-market of all drugs, must be challenged headlong. And damn all the political doublespeak and obfuscation. Its time we make appeal to moral reasoning against the unreason of this continued de facto war on the individual. And no more hiding behind political slogans and catchwords!

Back
Top Bottom