I'm a little disappointed

Hey all,

Like the title says, I'm disappointed, rather at how low the participation is in this sub-forum. Politics, and my beliefs is kinda what spurred my interest in growing, but looking through this forum, not many participate or engage in the political discussions. That has to change. For so long people have distanced themselves from politics, and I feel thats the reason why the US is so screwed up right now. Do you all feel ok giving the government 25% or more of your income and happy with the returns you are getting? I sure don't.

Right now there is a candidate for Governor in Texas that is hell bent on changing many things, and cannibus is a priority for him. If we aren't active politically then things won't change. We really should have more discussions on the politics and laws surrounding cannibus. I really thought that was a major point of these forums. You have to be engaged and you have to vote if you expect change to happen. Hearts and minds.

With that said, I'd like to hear some ideas on what you all think would be good initiatives to start so we can live our lives the way we want without looking over our shoulder.
This site is for Cultivation NO politics !!!! Guess if a person doesn't like things here in the US or any oth
Hey all,

Like the title says, I'm disappointed, rather at how low the participation is in this sub-forum. Politics, and my beliefs is kinda what spurred my interest in growing, but looking through this forum, not many participate or engage in the political discussions. That has to change. For so long people have distanced themselves from politics, and I feel thats the reason why the US is so screwed up right now. Do you all feel ok giving the government 25% or more of your income and happy with the returns you are getting? I sure don't.

Right now there is a candidate for Governor in Texas that is hell bent on changing many things, and cannibus is a priority for him. If we aren't active politically then things won't change. We really should have more discussions on the politics and laws surrounding cannibus. I really thought that was a major point of these forums. You have to be engaged and you have to vote if you expect change to happen. Hearts and minds.

With that said, I'd like to hear some ideas on what you all think would be good initiatives to start so we can live our lives the way we want without looking over our shoulder.
This fourm is for cultivation NOT POLITICS - all I have to say is that if one doesn't like it here in the US or some other country - should move and find a better country to live in (If there is one) We all should feel blessed !!!!!

This site is for Cultivation NO politics !!!! Guess if a person doesn't like things here in the US or any oth

This fourm is for cultivation NOT POLITICS - all I have to say is that if one doesn't like it here in the US or some other country - should move and find a better country to live in (If there is one) We all should feel blessed !!!!!
Most of this Forum is for cultivation. But Politics (cannabis wise only) is also a big part of it. Do you not want it legal ? I know most people are here for growing knowledge only (and I'm sorry about that) but there are others willing to fight for "Your right to Grow". Don't worry, you'll still get to reap the benefits without doing any of the work. Thank God for the few of us who actually want to fight this battle for total legality.
Now there's just 1 Politic Forum / Thread & 20 others. Is it really that hard to ignore something you're not concerned with ? If you only clicked on the topics that interested you ... well, you'd probably find more satisfaction & be happier.

Most of this Forum is for cultivation. But Politics (cannabis wise only) is also a big part of it. Do you not want it legal ? I know most people are here for growing knowledge only (and I'm sorry about that) but there are others willing to fight for "Your right to Grow". Don't worry, you'll still get to reap the benefits without doing any of the work. Thank God for the few of us who actually want to fight this battle for total legality.
Now there's just 1 Politic Forum / Thread & 20 others. Is it really that hard to ignore something you're not concerned with ? If you only clicked on the topics that interested you ... well, you'd probably find more satisfaction & be happier.

You are right !!! politics is a very big part of legalization = I With all the other stuff going on in the world today (BlackLivesMatter) I was saying that there is no room for BLM here - We are all the same when it comes to legalization of m- ALL the stuff happening now clouds one way of thinking -- Peace Then what about "wear a mask" which I believe we need to do

what about "wear a mask" which I believe we need to do
Whether we talking about MJ, or playing russian roulette, or masks or wearing a helmet on your motorcycle ... to me, it all boils down to personal freedom.

If you're dumb enough to ride a MC without a helmet ... it's your head, doesn't affect me.
If you're dumb enough to play russian roulette ... again, it's your head.
Also, if you don't feel safe going out in public ... then stay home, or hide behind your piece of cotton.

I wear a mask in public because it is now custom. I wear a mask for the same reason I wear clothes - there are some things that people just don't want to see.

What gets me about the China Virus thing is that there are SO many people so afraid to die that they can't live.

Not me. I had China Virus for breakfast this morning.

During the "Black Death" plague in Europe in 1600 or so, people were required to carry two or three posies ... yes, the flowers. Why? Because it warded off the plague. They were required ..
A hundred years from now people will look back in history and laugh at us for this China Virus thing. (Unless the BLM, anarchists, and traitors change history).

Ring around the rosies (refers to the circular rash that formed on the skin)
Pocket full of posies (people carried to save them)
Aschew, aschew, all fall down (sneezing, then dying)

During the "Black Death" plague in Europe in 1600 or so, people were required to carry two or three posies ... yes, the flowers. Why? Because it warded off the plague. They were required ..
A hundred years from now people will look back in history and laugh at us for this China Virus thing. (Unless the BLM, anarchists, and traitors change history).

Ring around the rosies (refers to the circular rash that formed on the skin)
Pocket full of posies (people carried to save them)
Aschew, aschew, all fall down (sneezing, then dying)
I agree - we should learn from our history NOT destroy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea so, there's this whole section in this site called 420 Activist Corner ,and as of now, I seem to be about the ONLY person who ever has anything to say there, politics are one of the most important parts of activism so that's the place for you.

What I'm hearing from you guys is frustration and I can hear it loud and clear here in Georgia, I feel your pain, believe that! So anyone interested in laying it all out there like I've been doing, 420 Activist Corner is the place you need to be my friends.

I look forward to hear what you guys have to say

Yea so, there's this whole section in this site called 420 Activist Corner ,and as of now, I seem to be about the ONLY person who ever has anything to say there, politics are one of the most important parts of activism so that's the place for you.

What I'm hearing from you guys is frustration and I can hear it loud and clear here in Georgia, I feel your pain, believe that! So anyone interested in laying it all out there like I've been doing, 420 Activist Corner is the place you need to be my friends.

I look forward to hear what you guys have to say
Probably better off not discussing politics here. Another weed forum has a politics section dominated by a handful of people who just sit around agreeing with each other all day. If you deviate from their marxist groupthink they freak out. Waste of time. I made the mistake of offering my 2 cents one time and got my head bit off.

Probably better off not discussing politics here. Another weed forum has a politics section dominated by a handful of people who just sit around agreeing with each other all day. If you deviate from their marxist groupthink they freak out. Waste of time. I made the mistake of offering my 2 cents one time and got my head bit off.
What are the 2 things that one should never argue about are religion and politics !!!! Never a winner with these two !!

Here at 420Magazine we are strictly 100% Cannabis related and off topic politics are not condoned. We can talk about anything political that relates to Cannabis but we are not about persuading people one way or another with our own personal off topic political views. Cannabis and the legalization of it is something we can all agree on.

If anyone here sees someone getting politically off topic and away from the Cannabis mission, it should be reported by clicking on the "Report" button at the left hand bottom of the thread and then just type in the drop down box "off topic politics" that way it will be sent to the powers that be in the back room for further action.

Whatever you do, don't try to argue with those members and start a big political pissing match, just report it and continue on with your Cannabis related comments.

It's all pointless anyway because all politics are decided by the top 1%.
If voting actually mattered they wouldn't allow us to vote.
So theres really no reason to sit and argue about it.
As long as corporations 100% control the US government then cannabis will never become truly legal.
The only reason that cannabis became illegal in the first place was because of a corporate A-hole.

The Right vs Left paradigm is all by design to keep us fighting against each other instead of all of us together fighting against the puppet masters in the top 1% that are pulling all the strings.

Ok so let me lay it down for you guys, activism isn't just about bitching about politics or even certain political figures, it's about winning hearts and minds through education and building up a force of people so strong that the political figureheads can't ignore the message we're sending them, which is to say, we can piss and moan until we're blue in the face but until we have enough like minded people on our side all saying the same thing, we can just expect more of the same.

Until EVERYONE is on OUR bandwagon, we will never have a leg to stand on, which if any of y'all have ever read any on my posts, you would understand that what I want to see is every single Cannabis consumer in this country speaking out in one loud voice that legalization is what we ALL want!

One, two or even a small handful of people speaking out for Cannabis is just a mute point to a politician but if millions of us were speaking out all at once they would have no choice but to sit up and take notice...Get it?

And you wanna know what else guys, were here, we are thousands of members of one of the most prestigious Cannabis sites on the planet and what are WE doing for the cause? Take a guess?...Were hiding out in the grow rooms and not saying a word about wanting Cannabis legalized! WOW! REALLY? It's pretty embarrassing if you ask me.

With the way the legalization ball is rolling this day and age, we have a golden opportunity to do something monumental in this crazy world and we're just letting it slip right through our fingers by sending the message that we just don't give a rat's ass...Are y'all picking up what I'm putting down?

Sometimes I feel you're right. It does seem that way. But I'll never know for sure because I'll never be rich enough to be in "The In Crowd" on Capitol Hill. LOL.
Here, I will fix it for you:
I"ll never know, because we can't talk about it. We both have been told by "The In Crowd" to sit down and shut up - and if we don't do it lots of very bad things will happen.

Until EVERYONE is on OUR bandwagon, we will never have a leg to stand on, which if any of y'all have ever read any on my posts, you would understand that what I want to see is every single Cannabis consumer in this country speaking out in one loud voice that legalization is what we ALL want!
I've been paying attention to this issue for a half century, and I have noticed a great movement (in the right direction) over this issue. When I was a kid of 22 a friend of mine was put on trial for felony possession for getting caught with a roach clip that had resin on it. He took a plea and only did a year in jail. Yea, for a roach clip.

I was present for and involved in a big case tried here in Shasta County, California a few years ago where collective owners (Linda and Cheree) were arrested for multiple felonies and tried. I was a clone farmer at the time and was present and delivering a few hundred babies when the cops came in. Uh huh. I wasn't arrested or charged, but I was a witness.
The first trial ended in a hung jury with about 60% of jurors voting for acquittal. The lawyer told me that "doesn't surprise me as that is the percentage of people right now that believe in the silliness of the laws around cannabis."
The second trial was a win, flat out. Decided within an hour of going to the jury. Not Guilty.
(Think that was a party?)

Point is? The pendulum is swinging. I went to dinner with a friend and his wife (they are both criminal defense attys) and they agreed that is almost impossible for the DA in N. California to seat a jury that will convict on a MJ charge. They don't even entertain plea bargains any more unless it is pleaded down to misdemeanor; and that's only to save tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees.
Things are getting better. Much better. If you'd of told me forty years ago that states would be 'legalizing' this plant sometime during my lifetime, I'd of told you that you were dreaming, and offered a wager.

Take heart my friend. I believe that the general population has the following beliefs:
33% of us think that it is a boon to mankind.
33% of us just don't give a damn one way or another.
33% of us think its a gateway drug right to heroin and users should be jailed for a long time.
That means that we survive in the 66% zone.

The pendulum is always swinging, things are always changing ... the momentum is in our favor. We winning.

Here at 420Magazine we are strictly 100% Cannabis related and off topic politics are not condoned. We can talk about anything political that relates to Cannabis but we are not about persuading people one way or another with our own personal off topic political views. Cannabis and the legalization of it is something we can all agree on.

If anyone here sees someone getting politically off topic and away from the Cannabis mission, it should be reported by clicking on the "Report" button at the left hand bottom of the thread and then just type in the drop down box "off topic politics" that way it will be sent to the powers that be in the back room for further action.

Whatever you do, don't try to argue with those members and start a big political pissing match, just report it and continue on with your Cannabis related comments.
I think that’s a wise policy. The admins on this other forum actually take sides politically with the leftwing clique that dominates the politics section. This site appears to be run much more professionally.

Ok so let me lay it down for you guys, activism isn't just about bitching about politics or even certain political figures, it's about winning hearts and minds through education and building up a force of people so strong that the political figureheads can't ignore the message we're sending them, which is to say, we can piss and moan until we're blue in the face but until we have enough like minded people on our side all saying the same thing, we can just expect more of the same.

One, two or even a small handful of people speaking out for Cannabis is just a mute point to a politician but if millions of us were speaking out all at once they would have no choice but to sit up and take notice...Get it?

And you wanna know what else guys, were here, we are thousands of members of one of the most prestigious Cannabis sites on the planet and what are WE doing for the cause? Take a guess?...Were hiding out in the grow rooms and not saying a word about wanting Cannabis legalized! WOW! REALLY? It's pretty embarrassing if you ask me.

With the way the legalization ball is rolling this day and age, we have a golden opportunity to do something monumental in this crazy world and we're just letting it slip right through our fingers by sending the message that we just don't give a rat's ass...Are y'all picking up what I'm putting down?
Which is basically what I just said, so I agree.

"The Right vs Left paradigm is all by design to keep us fighting against each other instead of all of us together fighting against the puppet masters in the top 1% that are pulling all the strings."

The thing is Auggie, what's happening in N California and other "legal" states is a far cry from what's happening her in the south east because if what you described happened here, you and all your friends from that collective would be rotting in prison with felony charges right now.

Activist that reside in legal states aren't really fighting for their states anymore so y'all need to shift your attention to federal legalization and help fight for every states rights because as long as the feds don't recognize Cannabis as a viable medicine or that it's a safer alternative to other deadlier substances, no one is completely out of the woods yet and the war still continues.

We can't just say in the legal states that "The War Is Finally Over" so we can just move on and not care anymore because this needs to be a win for the whole planet and until it is, the war is definitely NOT over

Back
Top Bottom