Poll.

Fuck yeah, this thread is actually lasting!!! That stokes me. The title just says "poll" so no one knows what its about...which....uhhhhhh....fuck, I'm fucked up right now, its like 4:40 A.M. Since my buddy and his new friend came in from Seattle, I have been getting completely fucked up!!! Hell yeas.

Its like a hot steam shower for the brain, relaxing, soothing, cleanizing....Anyone got any dope on a rope Ive seem to have lost mine.

there are so many reasons... but mostly i just smoke to relax my mind.. im really quiet all the time because im always thinking about stuff. ii mean i still think when im high but its different.. i know you guys know what im talkin bout. ps im high

aussiestoner said:
just love being high.

"it wasnt the thing to do because it was the thing to do, ya know...
it was the thing to do because it got you high... can ya dig?" -You shoulda been there smoker (Half Baked)

word.

:icon_cool

I like it because it mellows me out. I cam just relax and appreciate music I'm listening to or a movie I'm watching. I also love to have sex while I'm stoned. The feelings and orgasims seem more intense. Peace

love the taste, smell and the smoking of it. and the way it kills my ambitions and relaxes me to not worry about shit. "love weed"

Back
Top Bottom