Possibly a stupid question...

Ollie

I've recently started my first grow in the room that was once my closet. I chose this because of it's convinience and good ventilation. Before I started gorwing in there, my closet was the place that I toked up the most while I'm at home for the same reasons that I grow there. Now my parents are very cool, they know I smoke and are ok with it for the most part. They do however get bothered when they can smell the smoke, which is where my closet came in. Now I haven't smoked in it yet for fear that it might damage the plants in some way, but I was wondering if anyone knew if it's OK to smoke in a growroom? If it negatively effects the plants at all I obviously don't want to try it but also I like being able to come home after a long day of work to toke up without worrying about my folks. So if anyone has an answer to my question I'd appreciate the shared knowledge.

I dont grow so I dont know that much but probably not a good idea. You want to keep the grow room as clean as humanly possible

Smoke pretty much killsm all living cells...definately not good for them, but I doubt they would die cause of it.

Back
Top Bottom