Possibly Broad Mites Curly Half Leaf problemo!

ksmirov

What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
What brand and type of soil? FFOF
Indoors or outdoors? Indoor Closet
What strain? White Widow and Blue Cheese
How old are the plants? 5 days into Flowering
What type of lights and how many watts? 600W HPS aircooled
How far from the lights? 14 Inches
What is your watering frequency and source of water? 3-4 days
What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? 1/2 Strength of Big Bloom and Grow Big, FF Open Sesame, 3ml CalMag, and 1 tbsp of Molasses
What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? 5.0
What are the temps and humidity in the room? 81-84F and 35-45% RH
What size pots? 5 gallon Smart Pots
Any bugs? Look real close. Not that I see
Any other pertinent info? Flushed a week before going into flowering and have been doing pretty well afterwards.

IMG_010032.JPG
IMG_009928.JPG
IMG_009827.JPG
IMG_009728.JPG

It happens only on one plant of mine and maybe on like 4 leaves, top leaves. It doesn't curl up or down but it curls sideways and only half of the portion of the leaf.

Ive been thinking it could be broad mites or it might be my soil ph runoff being 5.0?

Any thoughts?

it could also be the top of the plant getting too close to the lamp and getting too warm. i had that problem before. how far are those leaves from your light source?

try moving the light up a little bit, or lowering the plants if possible. being as it is only the top few, i would have to say they are overheating a little under a 600 hps. give it 24hrs after you move it around, and let me know how it does. 12" may be just a little too close

try moving the light up a little bit, or lowering the plants if possible. being as it is only the top few, i would have to say they are overheating a little under a 600 hps. give it 24hrs after you move it around, and let me know how it does. 12" may be just a little too close

Will do, Ill let you know of any improvements. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom