Post your room 'blueprints'

09bigbud09

im trying to come up with the best way to build a hidden grow room in a basement and was wondering if anyone had anyone ideas or drawn 'blueprints' that i could see to inspire me, i have read endlessly and have some good ideas of my own, however they are all inspired from other ppls methods i have seen and there are some amazing rooms out there so i would love to see some more

BigBud, I am a construction manager and general contractor with a specialization in design build construction. While I do all commercial work I can certainly help with a project in a residential environment like this. I have CAD and can draw you some blueprints up based on what you need and your basements current dimensions.

Lets start with this, what are the dimensions of your basement or the portion you are looking to utilize? What growth approach are you taking, SCROG? What is the ventilation like currently, are there basement windows, a chimney, air duct work? How far is your electrical panel from where you are going to be starting the grow room?

And of course I am doing this for my love of the reefer!

Back
Top Bottom