Pot heads?

IHeartHerb

i dont know if its just me but it seems like people call me a pothead and use it in such a negative way...like this one girl..on day shes askine me all about weed then the next day shes calling me a pot head as a insult..personally i hate being called a pot head...society has put such a negative meaning with the word id prefer pretty much anything over that..i dunno if it's just me or others feel like this to..let's hear some opinions.

Yo i hear that but I love the fact that im a pothead and i also consider my self a cannabis connisuer but pot head to me means same thing its all personal prefrence i think theres 4 levels of weed smokers just 1)smoker 2)toker 3)stoner 4) POTHEAD but thats just me alot of people dont think of it that way so just fuck thosse people there close minded.peace

I don't mind it, what I do mind is being called a druggie or junkie, that's fuct up.
I much more prefer to be considered a cannabis connoiseur also.
:smokin3:

pothead isnt that bad and doesnt bother me

Pot Heads unite!

I hate the word pothead. It is to much like crackhead, and people react about the same. I take great offense to people calling me a pothead, unless they are fellow cannibis consumers. Its not that its a bad term, but rather society has made it such a bad label.

I hate when weed is called dope. Not really sure why, just do.

I dont mind the pothead name when the person calling me one is a fellow smoker but its when somebody that thinks weed is such a bad drug uses it in the way that makes me look like a fucking drug adict

jakemeup said:
my parents call it dope

jakemeup said:

Yea me too, But they use it in alot of drug movies ... blow,ect.
I dont like pot head. Its just , weird .... If its someone thats actually smokes and he/she calls me that its a whole different story, but if a non smoker that that to me in a negative way .... I fuckin hate it.

420am&pm said:
Yea me too, But they use it in alot of drug movies ... blow,ect.
I dont like pot head. Its just , weird .... If its someone thats actually smokes and he/she calls me that its a whole different story, but if a non smoker that that to me in a negative way .... I fuckin hate it.
EXACTLY

i hate dope too it makes it sound harsh or very very bad.

I just give a stupid quiet laugh whenever called a pothead..no sense in denying it

Yup im a pothead, ill be the first to admit to it. Its not neccesarily a bad thing, only if its used in a bad way. Ive def got offended b4 when someone called me a stone rin a negative tone, but then i think to myself id much rather be a stoner than a close-minded fuck.:cheesygrinsmiley:

lol, i find this thread incredibly hilarious. There's always that one word that goes with any group, whethers thats friends, family or other, that is ok to say amongst eachother but when others outside the group say it, its dirty.

smoke on!!

and i take pothead as a compliment btw.

fight fire with fire, call that chick a tampon head or somethin if it offends u, or just tell her it offends u if u dont wanna take my childish way out

Back
Top Bottom