Potassium fertilizer from banana peels

very. people have told me its the best product they have ever used, and there is a very good reason for that... its made from good stuff.
Why would anyone pay for pk booster for flowering when it's this pathetically easy and cheap to make? Egg shells for p and bananas for k

Why would anyone pay for pk booster for flowering when it's this pathetically easy and cheap to make? Egg shells for p and bananas for k
That is a good question and the answer is probably the same reason that people buy artificial soil instead of using what is out in their backyard.... it's easier to trust someone else to do things correctly and to have someone else to blame if things go wrong. Buying manufactured nutes is sort of like keeping a security blanket nearby on a chilly day, and it is easy to trust that nothing will go wrong. Then, it is probably important to mention how much the cooking of the egg shells stinks up the kitchen. :)

I have also proven that you can make a very superior nutrient out of the dandelions in your yard, and that indeed you can make a blossom booster and root booster from these super accumulators, in addition to a very fine general nutrient... all cheap and easy... but it is so hard to trust a product that you made in this way.

That is a good question and the answer is probably the same reason that people buy artificial soil instead of using what is out in their backyard.... it's easier to trust someone else to do things correctly and to have someone else to blame if things go wrong. Buying manufactured nutes is sort of like keeping a security blanket nearby on a chilly day, and it is easy to trust that nothing will go wrong. Then, it is probably important to mention how much the cooking of the egg shells stinks up the kitchen. :)

I have also proven that you can make a very superior nutrient out of the dandelions in your yard, and that indeed you can make a blossom booster and root booster from these super accumulators, in addition to a very fine general nutrient... all cheap and easy... but it is so hard to trust a product that you made in this way.
Hooold on for a second, about the backyard thing, I disagree, I think expensive soils are a must

I've tried countless soils that were cheap 3eur/50l

And all of them gave me huge issues when growing

After I decided to stop being a cheap fuck and bought the good stuff, my yields got 10-15 times bigger

Do you have any posts where you explain how to make some. Of these "addition nutrients" like root boosters etc? And in your experience, do root boosters and such even work? I've been using a root booster but Idk if I'm just throwing money away frankly

Hooold on for a second, about the backyard thing, I disagree, I think expensive soils are a must

I've tried countless soils that were cheap 3eur/50l

And all of them gave me huge issues when growing

After I decided to stop being a cheap fuck and bought the good stuff, my yields got 10-15 times bigger

Do you have any posts where you explain how to make some. Of these "addition nutrients" like root boosters etc? And in your experience, do root boosters and such even work? I've been using a root booster but Idk if I'm just throwing money away frankly

I didn't say the backyard soil was good to go as it sits... but it can be amended, have sphagnum moss added as well as minerals that will be need and perlite to break it all up. I don't personally do this either, because I get all warm and fuzzy seeing a Fox Farm bag... but it could be done. What would you do if we had a pandemic or something, and you couldn't buy premade soil. The skill of turning Dirt into Soil would be a good one to have.

Enjoy my dandelion post.. in there you can see how I made very effective root boosters and blossom boosters from these weeds, and yes, they do work... amazingly well. There are reasons that I grow such healthy plants... superaccumulators can easily provide everything that is needed.

I didn't say the backyard soil was good to go as it sits... but it can be amended, have sphagnum moss added as well as minerals that will be need and perlite to break it all up. I don't personally do this either, because I get all warm and fuzzy seeing a Fox Farm bag... but it could be done. What would you do if we had a pandemic or something, and you couldn't buy premade soil. The skill of turning Dirt into Soil would be a good one to have.

Enjoy my dandelion post.. in there you can see how I made very effective root boosters and blossom boosters from these weeds, and yes, they do work... amazingly well. There are reasons that I grow such healthy plants... superaccumulators can easily provide everything that is needed.
You truly are the know it all. On this forum, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom