Powdery mildew

shathaway

I seem to have a recurring case of powdery mildew, I have treated all plants with lost coast plant therapy because neem oil and milk didnt work.
I have completely cleaned inside and out of tents. I'm not sure why I keep getting it over my last few cycles.

any help greatly appreciated

Poor airflow and cold wet nights are the most common causes. Is this grow indoor/outdoor/greenhouse?

Poor conditions make it possible for it to happen. Contamination causes it to happen. The spores are either continually being brought in or they have not all been killed.

Things such as bottled bleach contain water. Water will grow mildew and mold, regardless of chemicals and additives contained in the water. It just returns in a couple weeks. This system of atomizing Thieves essential oil (no water used) has for the last 3 years worked quite well for me. Ed is a friend I trust, and I find this system does destroy the toxins as well as the spores. This is atomizing pure oil rather than diffusing a watered mix. Atomizers are about $150 and 30ml bottles of thieves are about $30 ea.
I use the thieves 'cleaner' with water then atomize pure oil 24hrs, followed by 6 hr maintenance every 1-2 months. Cleans entire basement/house and smells a lot better than sulfur too!
Just my 2 cents on the subject of mold would be to research this cure. I feel lucky someone shared this with me.
Used as a preventative before it strikes in our case, or to destroy existing flare ups, but won't save plants infected.

once things are under control, what do you feel about air purifier with UVc running in tent or outside tent near intake. I'm thinking about something like this.

Germ Guardian GG1000 7” Pluggable Small Air Purifier, Small Room Wall Air Sanitizer

1665090843408.png

Back
Top Bottom