Power Bill!

poker shark

I can't tell you how worried I have been the last two months about my wife hitting the roof about the increased in our power bill and making me shut down my fledgling grow operation.
I live in an area where power is relativly cheap, our bills peak out at approx. $135 a month during these hot humid summer months with the A/C running 24/7 ... I was not all that worried when I started my grow with a couple 26 watt cfl's and a small fan...which quickly morphed into 400watts of cfl... drum exhaust fan... box fan....A/C unit... so I ran to the mail box yesterday and retrieved the latest power bill before the wife could, thinking I could run to the jewelry store before she got home ....

and the bill was....

....<drum roll>....

$151 !!!!

An increase of $16... I think I will go get more lights to celebrate!!

Just got my bill after veging under a 600w hps for the last month and a half....... ive got anxiety....... its trippled..... last bill $120.... this bill, $340, i go 12/12 this weekend thank god, still im not a happy chappy.....

Yikes Aussie...thats a big jump...were you vegging 24/0? If so your bill should drop to $230 or so while in flower.

This is why I can't wait for LED growlight technology to mature. Less power bill and less suspicion. My power bill is high enough just from running all the computers in the house.

Back
Top Bottom