PPPM/EC too high in medium help

Yeah my calmag has N in it too. Can't say its ever bothered me though. I'm not really sure how best to go about it to be honest though mate. They're pretty healthy but I know what you mean about the dark leaves and get the issues that would arise from the drop in the other nutes. Only thing I can think is how I said with the PK booster but its maybe not the best course of action.
Someone that uses those nutes or maybe someone who uses the lucas formula would have a better suggestion.
Guys that do "ACE" growing might know how to fix it too actually. They work with some weird npk ratios. It's kinda hard to get my head round cos it's just a really different way of feeding.

Just noticed your ph is 5.8 too. Get that up a little higher mate. 6.2ish is better for bloom. Won't fix your dark leaves but will allow the plants a better uptake of the rest of the stuff. It might be enough to let you drop the npk bottle a little. Won't get away with going much lower ppm though. 500 is pushing your luck with plants that size. Be worth a try for a few days tho. Worst that can happen is they get a little hungry.

Ok ill let the ph come up a bit and give that a shot man appreciate the input. So you think if anything ppm is on the lower side right not over doing it?

Back
Top Bottom