EC truncheon and nutes

Fatlad

Right you amazing lot I've just purchased a bluelab Ec truncheon and kind of understand what it's about but one thing I'm unsure about. When I look at my ec feed chart it says between 1.8 and 2.2 ec after I've added all my nutes. The plants themselves are 4 week into flower. When I use the truncheon it comes up 1.6 so it's basically telling me my plants can handle more nutrients. If that is the case which nutrient do you increase in feed to push it that bit further is it the pk 9/18. I'm using the following

Canna coco A and B
Sumo active boost
Plant magic enzym
Buddha tree 9/18

Then using flower bomb last week

Cheers for Any advice

My guess is to figure out what stage of growth the ladies are in; veg or flower.

If the ladies are in veg;
N should be high, P should be medium and K should be high.

If in early flowering;
N is low, for P graduate from medium to high as the flower ages,
and K is high.

Late flowering, personally I forget N all together, both P and K are high.

Check out this website for better information from what I described above.

Spark up

My guess is to figure out what stage of growth the ladies are in; veg or flower.

If the ladies are in veg;
N should be high, P should be medium and K should be high.

If in early flowering;
N is low, for P graduate from medium to high as the flower ages,
and K is high.

Late flowering, personally I forget N all together, both P and K are high.

Check out this website for better information from what I described above.

Spark up
Cheers pal

Just to add a little more detail, if you are in week 4 of flower thats a good time to boost the PK ratio using the Buddha Tree 9/18. The need for Phosphorus and Potassium goes up in flower development. An additional 100-200 mS ec should suffice. I dont use that specific product but i would estimate 1 ml per liter would be near your target, check the meter.

Back
Top Bottom