New grower: Help with canna a and b nutrients

Which have you moved to ? I want the best outcomes.
I moved back to using advanced nutrients pH perfect as thats what worked best for me but I agree with what growings has said. What works for one person might not work as well for someone else, it's more of a personal preference, your growing style etc over what nutrients are better. Canna are a good brand of nutrients and are definitely worth trying.

I'm good bill thanks for the reply. Hope all is good for you too.
The above post was originally posted on my first grow at the beginning of last year and after 2 or 3 weeks I changed to AN and got great results. There is a journal with pics from this grow on my profile. If only I knew that calmag was needed for every feeding with the canna a and b I would have used it as i used the canna a and b for my second grow but the entire grow was a disaster from beginning to end so decided to go back to what worked best for me first time around which was the Advanced nutrients pH perfect line.

I will be starting a new grow over the next few days with some barney's farm LSD, just need to get the tent back up and get things organised.
Just tag me my friend and I'll be there.

Stay safe
Bill

I moved back to using advanced nutrients pH perfect as thats what worked best for me but I agree with what growings has said. What works for one person might not work as well for someone else, it's more of a personal preference, your growing style etc over what nutrients are better. Canna are a good brand of nutrients and are definitely worth trying.
Without proper calmag and ph ,nutrients have issues.
Not their fault.
In coco/ hydro.

Stay safe
Bill

Without proper calmag and ph ,nutrients have issues.
Not there fault.
In coco/ hydro.

Stay safe
Bill
Probably one of the reasons my second grow went as bad. I changed from growing in coco/perlite to growing in pure perlite the second run with the canna a and b and I don't recall using calmag at all even though I had canna calmag agent and general hydroponics cal/mag. The entire grow was a mess, plants yellowing, losing leaves etc as a newbie I had no idea what to do but I don't blame the nutrients, if anything it is more down to my inexperience.

Probably one of the reasons my second grow went as bad. I changed from growing in coco/perlite to growing in pure perlite the second run with the canna a and b and I don't recall using calmag at all even though I had canna calmag agent and general hydroponics cal/mag. The entire grow was a mess, plants yellowing, losing leaves etc as a newbie I had no idea what to do but I don't blame the nutrients, if anything it is more down to my inexperience.
No worries, we are a pretty helpful bunch.
Any method any nutrients someone here has used it and will help. :thumb:
Oh and strain , lights etc...

Stay safe
Bill

No worries, we are a pretty helpful bunch.
Any method any nutrients someone here has used it and will help. :thumb:
Oh and strain , lights etc...

Stay safe
Bill

I will be growing exactly the same as my first journal.

25L hempy/hybrid using 80% coco 20% perlite and hydroton for the reservoir.

Nutrients will be AN pH perfect, micro, grow, bloom
Voodoo juice, B52, big bud, overdrive.

Tent 4x4

Lights 2 x 300w Mars hydro sp3000 led

Back
Top Bottom