Beginner: How are the plants looking? Advice, recommendations etc.

I am old school and use paper and pen to write all the data down using a date/time entry on all. After a few days you will be able to anticipate when you need to adjust the environment, lights on watering etc...

Thanks, I have the weekend free so will try to sort out the environment better over that time. At the moment I have 2 small 6" fans going and the ac infinity inline fan on with the bottom half of the tent open. Rh and temp are sitting at 21c and 52% at the moment but having to leave for work.

Little update.
17 days now, have transplanted the girls into their hempy buckets.
Have changed nutes from Canna A+B to Advanced nutrients, pH perfect - grow, micro and bloom. Do I need the B52 and Voodoo supplements to go with the pH perfect nutrients. Can buy then anytime if needed.

Any advice is welcome

Thanks

20210118_131606.jpg

20210118_131558.jpg

20210118_131530.jpg
They look great!

About the supplements: I havent used neither one of them and nutrients in general is a subject i just started to read more in-depht information about. I just follow the directions on the bottle and dillute to target ec and only use GH FloraTrio and CalMag supplement.

Maybe you already gave this information and I missed it, but which strain are you growing?

They look great!

About the supplements: I havent used neither one of them and nutrients in general is a subject i just started to read more in-depht information about. I just follow the directions on the bottle and dillute to target ec and only use GH FloraTrio and CalMag supplement.

Maybe you already gave this information and I missed it, but which strain are you growing?
Apparently the pH perfect range of nutes are easier to use especially with beginners but I wouldn't really know. I'll get the b52 and voodoo supplements anyway as they suggest them along with the nutes.

The strains im growing are
Dutch passion - white widow 1:1 cbd
Barneys farm - purple punch
Barneys farm - blueberry cheese.

Couldn't tell you what plant is what strain as I messed up the labels when I moved them out the tent to put the hempy buckets in.

So woke up this morning and noticed this girl looking rather poor..

Straight away im thinking overwatered the hempy and its suffocating my plant but then I'm new to growing so don't have a clue what I'm on about.

Could someone with more knowledge help me out and tell me what is going on with them, thanks.

I transplanted them into the hempy buckets on Sunday night and fed them with ADV pH perfect Grow, Bloom and Micro nutes @ 1ML for every litre of water used, this is the recommended dosage by ADV until run off of around 20% and haven't fed them since transplant as the coco is still moist to touch.

Plants were fine yesterday and last night when I checked them but today not so much.
Only other thing was the humidity was higher this morning as the inline fan was off, tent is open and fans are going at the moment to drop humidity. Temp is at 18c and humidity at 57%

20210119_130135.jpg

20210119_130130.jpg

20210119_130121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom