PRBloodeyes' Afghan Indoor Grow Journal - 2015

Today is been 24 hrs since I put the light higher. Haven't seen much different yet, so I am leaving it like that for another day.

I do not know how long I should veg for. I want to get a couple of clones before flowering. How long do I need to veg for before I am able to get a clone? Please, remember I am totally new to this, so I am learning as I go. Thank all of you for your help!

Ok.

So how big is you pot and is this the final pot ?

If you plan on cloning regular I highly recommend an aero cloner.
If you search the forum there are some self made ones or it´s about 70$.
Clones faster better and just water is enough no Rockwool, clone gel ect.

The 2 bigger ones could be topped right now.
Or I would bend them over.
IMG_20141206_180518.jpg

IMG_20141202_223131.jpg

That is what I do if I top.

Second option would be pull the top down and fix it like I did after topping.

Ok, I decided to do one topped and one bend to compare them.

Today I installed my new air filter:
20150615_203031.jpg

Now! This is where the problem begin. I haven't really checked the plants all around. Today I move one of the plants and I saw this in one the leaves. Please help. Thanks!

20150615_203146.jpg

20150615_2031462.jpg

Hi and good luck with ur first grow. Ur plants problem is the mg soil u are using.this stuff has slow release nutes in it and lots of it. And when ur plants start to bud again ur soil will again slow release more nutes. I cnt see u having a very successfull grow if u continue this way sorry to say. The nutes in that soil and ur veg and bloom nutes will not mix well together thats why ur plants look this way.nute burn.I would get some multi purpose compost and mix 50/50 perlite and repot all ur plants . They will thank u for it and u will see a major change. Il be watchin and here to help in any way :) have a good day.

Week 6

Thanks for all you guys advice! I did got rid of the mg soil and bought a organic one from my closest store. I watered them with just 6,5 ph water hopefully they get better. I also started 8 new clones. Today is day 2 for the clones and they look sad. is this normal?

20150624_005416.jpg

20150624_005432.jpg

20150624_005454.jpg

Sorry again for the sideway pictures.

I just order a new tent to keep the new clones separated and start flowering the other ones.
Is it too early for me to start flowering?

How old are ur plants ? 4 week veg for full term seeds so if they are 28 days or older u can flip whenever u want and start the flowering process:)

Yea mate flip when ever u want and ur tent is huge wish i had that much room lol.and nice set up hope all goes good for u for flower:)

Seems you have switched I see some flowers in pic 1 ?

They all look real dry and sad.
I would wait until they look a bit better, how long ago did you change the soil?

The clones should be sprayed with water, raise rh and get a bit more light.
Cant help more with clones I bought a cloner because most died if I try you way.

I change the soil 5 days ago.
These seeds were not supposed to be auto. :hmmmm: Did I maybe did something wrong? :hmmmm: My lights have being at 18/6 since the beginning.
Here are some close ups.
Are they flowering right now? If they are, should I change the lights or keep them the same?
:bitingnails: Please Help!
20150626_005244.jpg

20150626_005217.jpg

20150626_005212.jpg

Seems you have switched I see some flowers in pic 1 ?

They all look real dry and sad.
I would wait until they look a bit better, how long ago did you change the soil?

The clones should be sprayed with water, raise rh and get a bit more light.
Cant help more with clones I bought a cloner because most died if I try you way.

Seems you have an auto.
This are flowers I would not change the light 18/6 is ok for autos and you can veg some others beside.

Clones from autos make no sense.

Well, I don't know how this happen. I bought the seeds from a reputable store. They were suppose to be just regular Afghan seeds no autos, they were also very cheep. Well live and learn. I'm going to keep the clones to see what happens. I will not spend electricity just for them but I will keep them with my other plants. Thanks for the advice, also good eyes seeing the flowers Darkgrow.

That last pic looks like about 3 week into flower.well esablished bud formation.must be autos as said above. So no needto flip to 12/12. Just keep them on cycle there already on amd i would introduce some bloom feed also will do ur plants well .good luck:)

Back
Top Bottom