Pre-flowers showing in 18/6

guerrillabalconygrower

Q1: My Indica landrace photo has started showing its first pistils today (Thank Ra its a female!) . The plants is just about 7 weeks old. It's been on a 18/6 cycle ever since germination. Shouldn't pre flowers show after the 12/12 flip? What am I missing here?

Q2: I am using this as a grow tent with a few LED bulbs inside to provide about 500 PFD per plant. As you can see, it's not completely light proof hence bedroom lights will penetrate this. Can this light throw the plants back to vegging?
vuku-wardrobe-white__0533701_ph141402_s5.jpg

Q1: My Indica landrace photo has started showing its first pistils today (Thank Ra its a female!) . The plants is just about 7 weeks old. It's been on a 18/6 cycle ever since germination. Shouldn't pre flowers show after the 12/12 flip? What am I missing here?

Q2: I am using this as a grow tent with a few LED bulbs inside to provide about 500 PFD per plant. As you can see, it's not completely light proof hence bedroom lights will penetrate this. Can this light throw the plants back to vegging?
vuku-wardrobe-white__0533701_ph141402_s5.jpg
Absolutely should have went with the black ones and then line it The cardboard box that put mylar over it That's what I did. Your plants would most definitely have nanners..

Absolutely should have went with the black ones and then line it The cardboard box that put mylar over it That's what I did. Your plants would most definitely have nanners..
Shouldn't be a problem. I can cover the individual plant with a cardboard cover to light seal it. Question is whether I should even flip it to 12/12. Found the answer in another thread
18/6 light and early stage of flowering?

No -- a plant will show sex in veg if one runs long veg times (as you did) it a survival thnig -- remember we "induce" flower with 12/12 cycle

Back
Top Bottom