Preventing flowering

Bay707

I am in a Bind right now. I live in the bay area ca , and due to all the fires we do not have power. I grow indoor and was forced to put my plants out side on sunday only getting 11.5 hrs . " estimated restoration of power" is Wednesday. Ibhave the solar powered little led lights that give off only 50 lumens. So my question is... will those 50 lumens be enough to stop it from going into to flower ? I know it wont grow , i just want to prevent flowering.

20191028_141854.jpg
20191028_141854.jpg
20191028_141851.jpg
20191028_141854.jpg
20191028_141851.jpg
20191028_141842.jpg

I am in a Bind right now. I live in the bay area ca , and due to all the fires we do not have power. I grow indoor and was forced to put my plants out side on sunday only getting 11.5 hrs . " estimated restoration of power" is Wednesday. Ibhave the solar powered little led lights that give off only 50 lumens. So my question is... will those 50 lumens be enough to stop it from going into to flower ? I know it wont grow , i just want to prevent flowering.
My guess is it’s worth a shot, especially since you don’t really have better options. Plus I doubt it would really go strongly into flower within a couple days anyway. Keep us informed!

Should work.

Think of light in TOTAL lumens. Its another way to look at it. Like in VEG you can lower the hours of light and increase the lumens and they will stay in VEG. You can keep the time the same but lower the lumens - lower it enough and the plants with flower eventually.

So yes try your solar lights and just leave them on until the run out of power sometime in the middle of the night and you should be able to delay the onset of flowering.

They look about ready to flip anyways so either way you should be ok.

Good luck with the power thing. Its crazy idea. They dropping the grid for fire fighters safety and lots of folks going out and purchasing propane generators. :hmmmm:

I guess a few fire fighters got zapped??

I read somewhere they were doing the rolling blackouts cause the high tension lines were causing fires from wire to ground static lightening.

Not sure how rolling blackouts help that but I guess a moving target is harder to hit???

Bizzare - they should fix the infrastructure that is causing the fires. Or maybe people and property are less important than the btm line for the electric company?? Thats some hard food to swallow right there.

I read somewhere they were doing the rolling blackouts cause the high tension lines were causing fires from wire to ground static lightening.

Not sure how rolling blackouts help that but I guess a moving target is harder to hit???

Bizzare - they should fix the infrastructure that is causing the fires. Or maybe people and property are less important than the btm line for the electric company?? Thats some hard food to swallow right there.
And they already have a lawsuit agianst them so i wonder what is going to happen with this one. Will they just tacj it on to the other. Or will it be seprate. Also they goverment" taxbpayers" will be the one to bail them out . FML.

Back
Top Bottom