Strain - Private Reserve Og
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 3 Gallon
Lights - 1 1000w Led 2 100w cree Leds bulbs
Nutrients - Dr earth organic dry
Medium - 75% organic soil 25% worm castings

I was wondering if any experienced growers can tell me if its looking good i topped it almost a week ago.When should i start lst. When will i see pre flowers?? Jus dont want to waste time with a male

Attachments

• 20190607_152008_HDR.jpg
    20190607_152008_HDR.jpg
    793.2 KB · Views: 96
It looks pretty good,about like it should-you can start lst as soon as the branches are
long enough to tie down.
And as far as it's sex-no way to tell until it shows you- males sometimes
show earlier than females,but that's not guaranteed.

It looks pretty good,about like it should-you can start lst as soon as the branches are
long enough to tie down.
And as far as it's sex-no way to tell until it shows you- males sometimes
show earlier than females,but that's not guaranteed.
I was think 30 day veg then flower or will that be 2 soon

That should work-I flipped mine to 12/12 at 35 days from
sprout,and they seem to like it...

They're mid-stretch right now-grew 3" in 4 days....I'd like to think they're about done,
but I'm pretty sure that's not the case-they're only at day 18 of 12/12 right now.
I have a height limit in my box,but they don't know that;)
I was thinking-on your lst- if you want to bend the main stem over,you should start that right about now-if you're just going to tie the branches down,then,obviously,you'll need to wait...

They're mid-stretch right now-grew 3" in 4 days....I'd like to think they're about done,
but I'm pretty sure that's not the case-they're only at day 18 of 12/12 right now.
I have a height limit in my box,but they don't know that;)
I was thinking-on your lst- if you want to bend the main stem over,you should start that right about now-if you're just going to tie the branches down,then,obviously,you'll need to wait...
Im thinking about it....if i do i can still do the steams later right

Yes,you can-the thing about not bending them over is your plant
stays in the center of the pot,which helps in a limited space situation.
You might want to take a look at the quadlining thread,it shows you an easy and productive way to train your plant:
My plants are in there,as are many others you can check out to see if it's something you'd want to do....
If you've got any more questions,I won't be around till this evening to respond-Gotta take Mrs carcass out to a movie and dinner with the family,but I'll be back after that...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom