Probation Meeting Question

VT RandomHero

Ok so I got charged with petty larceny for stealing a sign from the football stadium at my college. I got 50 hours of community service and 3 months of meeting w/ my probation officer. I had a meeting w/ him right after my court case and he didn't really mention drug testing except for the fact that they can. I'm meeting with him again tomorrow at 1030. I was wondering if you think he'll drug test me and if he does and I fail what will the consequences be? I smoked this weekend like 4 bowls and yesterday 1 bowl. Do you think i'll get drug tested and can if i drink 100 bottles of water (exageration) will that help or make it look like i didn't smoke that much if i do fail. Thanks a lot to any reply's.

no screw water drink a gallon of 100% cranberry juice and it will clean out ur system, and thats easy cause cranberyy juice is great

it's a shame you have to see a PO for stealing a sign. But if you have to see him regularly, and you make it through this meeting not being tested, it makes total sense to quit for awhile.

I know it's hard, but it sure beats spending time in jail for stealing a sign.

The only fool-proof way to beat a test is not to smoke. And you really have a lot to lose not doing that.

All the water, cranberry juice, aloe vera, wheatgrass, snake oil, parsley soup is maybe okay for some, but I have known some people who did not pass the test doing that. Please remember there is such a thing as a "diluted" positive/negative, and you could have to retest (which happened to me ).And hair tests (which a friends PO makes her take) is a whole different story.

I found this article and made a thread for it. It's a long read, so make sure to keep reading. This guy is all about passing a drug test and what you are doing to pass it.

Unless it's a requirement by law, I don't know why a PO would bother to test you for stealing a sign...

Be smart. Let us know what happens. Good luck.

I don't know if you wopuld get tested since you didn't commit a drug offense. It is a possability. I'd take all the precautions I could just to be safe. Water or cranberry juice will both be fine.

I have my meeting in a little over an hour. I'm chugging water right now. I'm about to take some asprin because I heard that can help to test negative. Hope he doesn't test and if he does and I fail then... I'll see you all in a couple month and if he doesn't or i pass.... I'll let you know. :allgood:

So I just got back and here's how it went down. I guess since I'm in a college town it's not taken to serious. There was a long line waitin to see the PO and I guess he didn't wanna deal with it so a lady walked down the line and took everyone's name and asked how many hours of community service we had done then told us we could leave. It was great. :allgood:

well here, take this advice well because i know, and yes iam a 4 time convicted felon, iam not proud or nothing, but not ashamed, i know i fucked up, but it gives me the privilage to pass on what i learned, these cock suckers have a bad habit of waiting to test you till your just about off, then test you, and if you come up dirty they will more than likely revoke you, and then give you longer. so my suggestion, dont turn 3 months into 1 yr.

damn probation sucks. better hope u got a coo po. and that he dont test you. i just completed 3 years of probation this past may... but luckily i didnt get tested.... come to think of it... i dint have a po either..just be smart man.... no bud and freedom is alot better then no bud with no freedom

Back
Top Bottom