Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

Lol a little Seinfeld eh. Anecdotally those rams seem to eat brakes. mine which I sold to my brother one of my good friends and now u all need brakes on them within about 2 weeks. Hopefully ur disc r okay up front.
Oh they love the breaks. This will be my third set since new. It not to bad I guess as the truck has 305000 on it.
Expensive time of of year and I’m just watching my controller slip away lol.

Day 6 12/12
did a bit of pruning down low, just a bit don't wanna cause too much stress right now but they need it for sure.
added 4L of water and knocked the ph down to 5.9 after it had drifted up to 6.1
ppm 1060
lights 85% , i will turn them up to 90% tomorrow and then start slowly lowering the lights. the highest top is 28" from the lights, so they need to start coming down.

Day 6 12/12
did a bit of pruning down low, just a bit don't wanna cause too much stress right now but they need it for sure.
added 4L of water and knocked the ph down to 5.9 after it had drifted up to 6.1
ppm 1060
lights 85% , i will turn them up to 90% tomorrow and then start slowly lowering the lights. the highest top is 28" from the lights, so they need to start coming down.

Looks good over there. Lost of bud sites so hopefully a decent yield despite those other two being smaller. I can’t wait to c how those lights do now that they r turned up. Should b interesting. Any hairs popping yet?

Hey thanks man I appreciate the kind words, starting to see the work pay off . Just pre flower hairs still but they are getting longer and seeing a lot more of them. The 2 smaller ones seem to have the best root systems and are trying really hard to catch up, I am pulling for them.
Go team lol hopefully they get their shit together.

Going to go to the grow store to pickup a new carbon filter. The one i am running now has done i think 2 grows and is from circa 2013. Over Christmas my in-laws are sleeping in the bedroom that i am currently exhausting my grow room into, gonna have to re arrange some duct work tonight before they get here.

Also my old man is getting jealous of all the fun i am having and wants me to help him setup a coco or soil setup in Collingwood , setting up a grow room is basically my favorite part so excited about that in the future.

Hey shit sorry to hear about the in-laws invading your space lmao.
I have a house full also starting tomorrow as well so fun fun fun. Not to mention I’m trapped (no truck)
That’s cool you old man wants a setup what r you going to do over there tent or room??
what ever way you go tapping in to the high R/H around the sump can be delightful this time of year;) but he will need a dehumidifier close in the warm season if he already doesn’t run one. Just throwing ideas out there.

Awesome thanks for the little tips. I am thinking floraflex and coco for him up there :). Please don’t ask me why, but I already have all the parts for this system Lol. Man it’s going to be insane here for a few days but hey ho it’s all part of the fun right . They didn’t have a filter in the cfm I want so I just stocked up on some ona gel. I found its pretty powerful stuff and even helps with the smell of my 21 year old cat who likes to pee on random objects. Hope u manage to stay sane over Xmas and good luck with the truck.

Awesome thanks for the little tips. I am thinking floraflex and coco for him up there :). Please don’t ask me why, but I already have all the parts for this system Lol. Man it’s going to be insane here for a few days but hey ho it’s all part of the fun right . They didn’t have a filter in the cfm I want so I just stocked up on some ona gel. I found its pretty powerful stuff and even helps with the smell of my 21 year old cat who likes to pee on random objects. Hope u manage to stay sane over Xmas and good luck with the truck.
Ah the coco I would love to try it sometime but only on a drip feed timer setup. From what I understand you need to water often and I can’t even keep my moms watered every 3 days so no coco for me.
People have great results with it and as long as you dad is around to give TLC then np.
One day I will grab a bag and try to grow a plant in it. It will probably dry out and die day 1.

Ha yea that’s why I went with flora flex and a timer. Just need to get a res for him. If u go for the hydro x at some point it’ll easily run a flora flex system
. I think it could even run the pump for the floraflex feed separately while also running the main Rdwc flower room if u wanted to automate multiple grows at once hahahah.

Ha yea that’s why I went with flora flex and a timer. Just need to get a res for him. If u go for the hydro x at some point it’ll easily run a flora flex system
. I think it could even run the pump for the floraflex feed separately while also running the main Rdwc flower room if u wanted to automate multiple grows at once hahahah.
Oh boy there you go getting all technical again. Love it and if I can pull one together I’m definitely in. I have to see after the dust settles over here. Definitely by the end of January.

Day 7 12/12
Biggest plant is just under 24inches. If they keep this up I might have a height problem or I might need to deploy a scrog after all.
here’s some pics of the leaves I think are hungry.

Some hairs

Randoms

Iam running calimagic at .9ml per L and green planet @ 2ml per L
Ppm is 1210
Lights 85% and gonna start lowering them tonight. Not sure how much prolly 3”
i wanna bump the green planet soon. Maybe tomorrow.

Day 7 12/12
Biggest plant is just under 24inches. If they keep this up I might have a height problem or I might need to deploy a scrog after all.
here’s some pics of the leaves I think are hungry.

Some hairs

Randoms

Iam running calimagic at .9ml per L and green planet @ 2ml per L
Ppm is 1210
Lights 85% and gonna start lowering them tonight. Not sure how much prolly 3”
i wanna bump the green planet soon. Maybe tomorrow.
Shit that rooms starting to look busy and I can hardy see the buckets lol
I’m with you in thinking they still look hungry and maybe give them a little extra push before you switch to bloom food.

Is this possible with your obsession to look in the buckets lmao. Didn’t you have one up before?? May want to keep one on hand just in case.
Yea I have a scrog ready to roll but Basically lol yea u r right I was too nervous to not be able to check on the roots hah for sure I am obsessed with looking in the buckets but Iam working on it ever since I got rightfully called out by Northern :)

also I just dropped the lights 3 inches

Yea I have a scrog ready to roll but Basically lol yea u r right I was too nervous to not be able to check on the roots hah for sure I am obsessed with looking in the buckets but Iam working on it ever since I got rightfully called out by Northern :)

also I just dropped the lights 3 inches
Lol after the shit storm you weathered I’d probably b the same for a year or so. All good either way you go at least you have one on hand if they get unruly

Hey man I hope all is good. Wishing you and the family all the best.
Good to hear the ppm is still dropping and it lines up with the theory of hungry ladies. (Good call)They will be starting to crave Cal in the upcoming weeks so feed it to them. It would have been nice to see at what point those numbers balanced but there may not be time before you swap to bloom food. Not to worry don’t rush you got this just keep doing what your doing your plants r looking great and your on top of your grow.
Play safe and enjoy your holidays

Back
Top Bottom