Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

Hey man quick question about your green planet. The first jugs I got of GROW part A was red and part B was blue ish kinda like ice but a little more blue. So I picked up new jugs of GROW last week now the part A is a translucent gold colour. What colour is your GROW part A??
Seems like they change the packaging a lot ?

Seems like they change the packaging a lot ?
Yes they do. The bottle is the same so I’m guessing your part A is a gold ish colour as well. I did notice on the bottom of my old bottle of the part A there was some chunks despite me shaking the shit out of it all the time. Maybe this is why they changed.
The new formula the part A for GROW is much thicker the it was before.

Happy to hear they're looking better. Great progress :thumb:

Your room/setup is awesome. I'm super jealous of your environment controller. That thing is sweet! Maybe Santa will bring me one for Christmas. :ganjamon:
Thanks, I am glad you like it :) . The hydro x is amazing and super adaptable I highly recommend it. Word of warning it’s easy to get carried away buying sensors and attachments for it. I started telling @KCCO 77 the plans I have for sensors I would like to add and he just put his head in his hand and shook his head lol .

Thanks, I am glad you like it :) . The hydro x is amazing and super adaptable I highly recommend it. Word of warning it’s easy to get carried away buying sensors and attachments for it. I started telling @KCCO 77 the plans I have for sensors I would like to add and he just put his head in his hand and shook his head lol .
Lmao too funny. You know me I stick my hand and arm in the environment. It’s my sensor for R/H,Temp,Light,pretty much everything. However I will say I was pretty amazed watching you control lights ,fan, pretty much everything in your environment from you phone. Not going to lie your way seems to b more 2020 lol and I’m working on getting with the times.

Lmao too funny. You know me I stick my hand and arm in the environment. It’s my sensor for R/H,Temp,Light,pretty much everything. However I will say I was pretty amazed watching you control lights ,fan, pretty much everything in your environment from you phone. Not going to lie your way seems to b more 2020 lol and I’m working on getting with the times.
Lol u r a grow ninja, u did ur moves in my room for like 10 seconds then we cranked up the temp, raised the lights and jacket up the intensity, my plants took off after that and I felt good about flipping them. Those skills are way more important than the tech which is just nice to have and makes life easier. Also my temps and humidity are locked in 24/7 hands free which is nice :)

Day 5 of 12/12
Firstly I hope anyone reading this is having a great weekend.
Everything is pretty good in the garden. The leaf issue has shown up in a few more leaves but hasn’t gotten too bad. Here is the same leaf from the other day.

Pretty sure they r hungry, the ppm is way under what the feeding chart suggest for this stage. I added 30ml of grow a+b. Ppm is now at 1100. Hopefully they respond well to this. Here’s some more pictures.

lights r at 75% or 580 watts and I really love how the center of this plant has filled in with the much better light distribution since adding these @Budget LED s :)

Love the set-up and the way you control your environment. I would like to try RDWC some day.

Lol u r a grow ninja, u did ur moves in my room for like 10 seconds then we cranked up the temp, raised the lights and jacket up the intensity, my plants took off after that and I felt good about flipping them. Those skills are way more important than the tech which is just nice to have and makes life easier. Also my temps and humidity are locked in 24/7 hands free which is nice :)
I’m telling you it’s my arm it’s perfectly calibrated for growing and building.
I may have my left one for sale soon because between Christmas shopping and the vet I was broke. The cherry on top is my oil pressure sender device/ Johnson rod (I know nothing about vehicles) went on my truck yesterday. Now I can’t even get it looked at until the 27th so I’m trapped at home for a few days with my bags of herb and my animals lol.
Anyways glad your setup is getting tweaked for success and I’m glad I could help. Play safe and enjoy

I’m telling you it’s my arm it’s perfectly calibrated for growing and building.
I may have my left one for sale soon because between Christmas shopping and the vet I was broke. The cherry on top is my oil pressure sender device/ Johnson rod (I know nothing about vehicles) went on my truck yesterday. Now I can’t even get it looked at until the 27th so I’m trapped at home for a few days with my bags of herb and my animals lol.
Anyways glad your setup is getting tweaked for success and I’m glad I could help. Play safe and enjoy
Hi man sorry to hear about your truck. Is your engine light on? Does your gauge say low engine oil ? The Johnson rod I have no idea and sounds like someone is trolling you lol. But if it’s just a oil sensor that’s not such a big deal.

Hi man sorry to hear about your truck. Is your engine light on? Does your gauge say low engine oil ? The Johnson rod I have no idea and sounds like someone is trolling you lol. But if it’s just a oil sensor that’s not such a big deal.
Na the Johnson rod I just put in there. Engine light is on and oil pressure is very high. I did an oil change in my drive way yesterday and even with no oil or filter Key on Ac the gage still read high. There is a pressure sending unit module sensor type thing that screws in the engine above the oil filter and after hrs of u tube it seem to b the problem( I think) it’s pretty common. However after salty water in my eyes and rolling around in my driveway in the slush doing an oil change it’s dead to me. I will take it to my mechanic on the 27th. I need breaks as well.

Na the Johnson rod I just put in there. Engine light is on and oil pressure is very high. I did an oil change in my drive way yesterday and even with no oil or filter Key on Ac the gage still read high. There is a pressure sending unit module sensor type thing that screws in the engine above the oil filter and after hrs of u tube it seem to b the problem( I think) it’s pretty common. However after salty water in my eyes and rolling around in my driveway in the slush doing an oil change it’s dead to me. I will take it to my mechanic on the 27th. I need breaks as well.
Lol a little Seinfeld eh. Anecdotally those rams seem to eat brakes. mine which I sold to my brother one of my good friends and now u all need brakes on them within about 2 weeks. Hopefully ur disc r okay up front.

Back
Top Bottom